Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Finn nooooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Welp, it's that time. Many have said "oh again", but I think it's finally time.

Disco has been a part of my gaming life since mid 2010, and then off and on for the past 7 years now. Many characters (None greater that the Dubliner Finn McCool), Mod, then Admin, and then more recently Dev. I've seen a lot of the inner workings of Disco, and it's been an absolute blast to be a player as well as a contributor.

But, like all things in life, it's time to say good bye. More than likely this will be it for me, versus the multiple 'Taking a break" posts I have made. With a fiance and daughter needing my attention (and planning on another spawn of mine), and a wedding coming up, I sadly have less and less free time to dedicate to Disco as well as newer games that I'd love to get my hands on.

While I would love to say i'll still be around, I can't make any promises. I'll still be on skype from time to time, and will attempt to log once in a while, but my activity as a faction leader as well as a Dev must come to a close.

Seriously, I've made some great friends here, and have had many positive experiences/times with many of you. Lots of drama too, and not so great experiences, but you'll always find that anywhere you go on some level.

Regarding my characters, I will try to wrap up some loose ends (Specifically Finn) soon.

I mean it when I say I will miss quite a few of you, and will always have fond memories of Disco. For those who'd like, i'm on Steam as "Ddogknight", and my skype "finnegan-mccool".

Take care everyone -
Take care my friend... you are a great person and has given me some good advice, i have you on skype already. hit me up anytime
Awww man sucks to see you go. Sad Take care and good luck Smile
"The Light will reserve you a place within their ranks, Darkling."
Doubt we've met, but be safe bud. Go take care of the things that really matter. Wink
Good luck mate! We're gonna miss you
Good luck Finn, take care and enjoy the family time!
*takes a toke
Good luck with life outside of Disco. Sent you a request on steam.
I always loved the title "Zoner Overlord". It had a good ring to it. Didn't know ya too much, but good luck in life with your family!
Pages: 1 2 3