Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSC Board | From: Planetform Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

[Image: HBzZ97Ut.jpg?1]

Encryption: Twin Band Alphanumeric
Subject: California Minor

Esteemed Directors of Orbital Spa and Cruise,

Greetings from Planetform Inc. As you might know, one of our most important projects, Planet California Minor, is approaching coronation. It has got significant traction as a huge opportunity. To support that traction, we're launching a media campaign to attract people from all over the Sirius to settle and work in the emerging colony.

The reason why I address you is that the settlers will need to somehow get to Cali Minor. And Planetform fleet is not really good to transport people. Thus, I want to ask OSC to help all our new contractors and their families to get to their new home.

The contract I want to suggest you is about transporting of 75,000 Passengers to Cali Minor over the next month or so. Planetform Inc. will reimburse your expenses at a rate of 2,000 credits per passenger. Planetform will initiate PR campaign regarding California Minor settling that will ensure you have stable occupancy on all your flights.

Please, let me know if you are interested in this proposal. Looking forward to hear from you.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated
[Image: DkRdC3B.png]

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Good day Mr Worth,

Allow me to offer my congratulations to yourself and Planetform, I can scarcely imagine how completing such a momumental task must feel. Naturally we wholeheartly accept your generous offer and, with your permission, to use the deal to advertise for our upcoming government targetted program which handles the movement of settlers. Rest assured your contract will be completed no matter your decision.

I will endeavour to have our manifest updated by days end and hopefully California Minor will be seeing the first consignment of passengers by Monday.

Yours,
Henry Pines

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

Director Pines,

Planetform Inc. is grateful for accepting our proposal. I don't mind you publicize this contract, since, as I said, we also launching PR campaign to attract more people to our project.

I'm awaiting reports on your progress in this channel. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated

Director Pines,

I apologize for the delay of this deal, but now I'm glad to inform you that we finally secured permission from Liberty government and started our Sirius-wide campaign to recruit settlers and workers. So I would expect OSC to start the passenger lines we agreed upon earlier. I also authorized to subsidize 3,000 credits per passenger for this contract.

I'm looking forward to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated