Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reduce NPC count in New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There are always battleship patrols around manhattan and if not, there are always gunboat squads, piracy and pvp is impossible in those areas as there always NPC's that shoot you, gunboats even spawn near lanes, please reduce those counts like in Rheinland, only New York has this problem, RP is also getting pretty screwed for unlawfuls there, as you always need to dodge a hell of fire behind you.
Sure. Let's bring back pirate cap ganksquads in front of Manhattan. I mean why would they have to deal with the Navy in front of Manhattan; it's only the capital of Liberty, not that important. :p
Id be for letting those cap patrols fly lanes and shoo off pirates. Its not like just sitting there disrupting going 2milordai.
(03-10-2017, 02:19 PM)Etaphreven Wrote: [ -> ]Sure. Let's bring back pirate cap ganksquads in front of Manhattan. I mean why would they have to deal with the Navy in front of Manhattan; it's only the capital of Liberty, not that important. :p

1: No other capital has as many NPC's
2: When did pirates gank LN with caps the last time? Tongue
Pirates gank with caps too. It isn't as one sided as it might seem to be. Liberty's just a huge gankfest, but to be honest it isn't the case only in terms of Liberty.
(03-10-2017, 03:07 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2017, 02:19 PM)Etaphreven Wrote: [ -> ]Sure. Let's bring back pirate cap ganksquads in front of Manhattan. I mean why would they have to deal with the Navy in front of Manhattan; it's only the capital of Liberty, not that important. :p

1: No other capital has as many NPC's
2: When did pirates gank LN with caps the last time? Tongue

1. No other capital has as much player population either.
2. Uh, probably today? It happens every single day? I don't think you spend enough time around Manhattan if you don't know that yet.

EDIT: And I said pirate ganks in general. I didn't mention anything about them ganking the player faction or the indies in particular.
every capital system have same battleship/gunboat spawn chance
also bretonia have more npc spawns than lolberty
also npcs doesnt spawn when there is more than 70 player on the server
The thing is however, the more players there are, the less NPC's there usually are, right? You just can't even RP around Manhatten without getting shot by NPC's, this is only the case in Liberty though, I have never seen that many NPC's in other capitals. Sure, as a lawful it is funny because you are untouchable but as an unlawful it's just frustrating to get shot by 3 GB's with CD's, 15 Avengers with 2.00's that hurt and a Battleship while typing, right?
Nope , leave them as they are , or better yet , more NPC Capitals patrols ! (sun)
The only possible issue here might be if they spawn in ridiculous places like 20k above the plane in the middle of nowhere. Otherwise leave them be, they might become the only thing that stands between a pirate and his hippity hoppity give me your property.
Pages: 1 2 3