Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: National Council of Malta, Subject: Looking to the Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1d8b5w.jpg]
[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Bassam Hussaini
Encryption: #SSUN-B-c-H-b.alg

Honored Councilors,

I'm pleased to report that we've restored some functionality to our small but dedicated transport fleet, and that Cardamine deliveries are once again reaching the heart of Liberty by way of our ships. The Rogues, likewise, are ready to relinquish less-than-voluntary workforce for a return trip, and I think you'll find some of the marketplaces to be noticeably better stocked in the coming months.

However, I didn't contact you to boast about our successful business endeavors, though they are very successful, believe me - Rather, I am contacting you on a somewhat related matter.

We're currently left with a sizeable surplus of credits, brought by the aforementioned activities, and as we all know, credits are only useful when spent and invested in projecting one's ambitions on one's environment. And, as we're now ready to rejoin Maltese society in an official capacity, I think our respective ambitions could easily be one and the same.

Which brings me to this: We would like to request two licenses to be processed officially, pertaining to various investments that would benefit both our organizations individually, and the Maltese society at large.

Firstly, we took the liberty of surveying the ever mysterious Planet Carinea, quite frankly, out of an interest for its unique toxic environment, and the parallel its biosphere has to Malta's own. Some of our more gifted operatives theorized on some interesting applications of the compound, that much like Cardamine on Malta, is embedded in every facet of the planet. The survey, though focused on the general geographic features planetside, also inadvertently revealed impressive deposits of untouched, virgin mineral resources that could be developed in the future.

We're not aware of any development programs for the planet, and we would be honored if the Council allowed us to spearhead this endeavor which, while dangerous - could bring benefits untold to the people of Malta. We'd, of course, be more than willing to fund the initial outpost ourselves.

And secondly - we would like to request another license, one that would allow us to construct a compound for our personnel on Malta, at a location of your choosing, to better facilitate communication and coordination of our organization and the greater Maltese government.

Thank you for your time, and safe skies.

[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Bassam Hussaini
Subject: Carinea exploration & exploitation

To whom it may concern,

Good day, I'm Oranos. Council Deputy of the National Council of Malta and standing Olympian of Atlantis Manufacturing.

Putting aside my doubts in a religiously driven organization, anything that accelerates the industrialization of the markets on Malta is always good news to my ears. Please understand that my "Family" may stem off the design of a corporation but let that be no doubt that I want to help the state of Malta thrive off new markets.

Carinea is a predicament that still makes me question if sustaining efforts to even exploit the planet are cost-worthy for the materials we'll use within the operation, especially in such a corrosive and toxic environment. For the stance of building an outpost orbiting Carinea, the National Council would like more information on this subject but still enforces you must follow the laws of the Constitution of Territorial and Interstellar Laws concerning building your own installation, although my group will happily help you towards efforts of constructing an installation if proper business is presented along with the legal documents.

On the matters of securing your own compound and area on the territories of Malta itself, the council will allow you to claim an area around Bengħajsa located on the southern hemisphere for a fee of One-Hundred Million Sirius Credits (100,000,000 USC) towards the account of the NC-R&D|CID. Again, although you may claim the area, the Constitution of Territorial and Interstellar laws must still be followed and that the National Council has the ultimate authority on those territories.

Is there anything else you'd like to discuss?
- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
Atlantis Metropolitan | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]
[Image: 1d8b5w.jpg]
[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Bassam Hussaini
Encryption: #SSUN-B-c-H-b.alg

Olympian Oranos,

I think you misunderstood the nature of my proposal. We're not requesting permission to construct an orbital installation, indeed, as this would be a scandalous waste of resources with Santa Verna in such close proximity.

Instead, we are seeking to establish an outpost on the very surface of Carinea, to study and better understand the planetary anomalies, and later on, when the infrastructure becomes available - extract the resources. The difficulties of such an undertaking may be extreme, but let me assure you, if there's anyone who works best under extreme, life-threatening conditions - it's our personnel.

Regarding our compound on Malta, we accept the price and the conditions, and the architectural plans are already well under way. We estimate that the first "stone", so to speak, will be placed sometime next month, at the latest.

You'll find the credits wired to the account you provided.

[Image: CoxmO1V.png]

Thank you for your time.

...Boosting Transmission...

[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Bassam Hussaini
Subject: Carinea exploration & exploitation

To whom it may concern,

The details concerning what the outpost would be was something the Council had to estimate although we do grant you permission to explore the surface and set-up a planetside outpost but if operations do get larger, please notify the Council. we apologize for the mix-up but this does bring a whole other ordeal that we would see happen to your exploration group. The Council will allow your organization to conduct exploration on the planet and survey its minerals and materials, although we highly detest any prolonged exploration due to the toxic environment. Any harm that does come to your personnel will be down to you but we will be on standby for medical assistance if the need arises.

Now, we shall leave you to continue with your work. Hopefully everything proceeds as planned, good luck.
- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
Atlantis Metropolitan | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]