Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Tacitus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- -- --{ Transmission Initiated }-- -- -

[Comm-ID]:MICAH ABSTEN/'Phantom'
[Recipient-ID]: Tacitus
[Encryption Level]: Civilian_4; 163.4 MHz
[Subject]:Escape

{BEGIN TRANSMISSION}

Well this is a great mess you have gotten me into. For all intents and purposes I'm dead, I lost my ship, on a transport home with a couple of credits in my wallet. Not sure what to do now, maybe go with the IMG; they are always looking for a few pilots. A bond was made with a debt, a bond now broken, but the debt remains. To whom would I pay this debt? I know not.
You seem knowledgeable in what to do next. I have become too stagnant for the radical life of 'the protectors of humanity' but too active for a simple nun of the Discordian faith. Once I get to Shasta, we will need to speak in person. I sure hope you know what you are doing.

{END OF FILE}

- -- --{ Transmission Terminated }-- -- -
[Image: 3b3c3eba62.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Tacitus
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Zeta
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: Relay 37-C/Relay 21-C/Relay 53-K
DELAY: 1.4/s
TOPIC: Escape

____

Good to hear from you again.. 'Micah',

I actually had no idea what your name was, but it's good to know now. Mine is Derek, if I haven't already said this, which I should have. In any case, you needn't worry, I know what I'm doing and I know how to protect a mark. I'm willing to meet you in person, in fact there's no reason not to and it would be bad of me if I didn't after I pulled you from your old life.

Arrange a time and place and I will see you there, wherever it is you need to go to start anew is where I'll be more than happy to get you. Please don't worry yourself, leave that to me if I ever need to take measures to ensure your safety. I doubt there'll be any retribution against you given that your craft will leave the impression that you more than definitely died.

We'll talk about your options, might be wise to start with organizations that are within the vicinity of wherever it is you'll be staying. Once you're settled, I'll see about getting you a ship.

Until then, Micah.

- Tacitus

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
- -- --{ Transmission Initiated }-- -- -

[Comm-ID]:MICAH ABSTEN
[Recipient-ID]: Derek 'Tacitus'
[Encryption Level]: Eris_23; 122.25 MHz; Volley: 7ms
[Subject]:Meetings and Contracts

{BEGIN TRANSMISSION}

Currently I am residing within the Shasta Orbital station, above the Goddess Geode. I'm sure you know of the place. A friend was kind enough to let me utilize his Sutinga, but the thing lacks a weapons system on it, and seems to be modified for atmospheric maneuvers and racing... not the best thing for defense.

I found some small-time work pretty fast, though. Stumbled upon an Independent Miner's Guild convoy while shopping in Kusari for supplies. Seems they were eager to obtain a new employee, and handed me a contract. I'm not going to deny such an offer, as I don't think I'll find another soon. I'll be doing some low-level contracts to keep my cover from Their prying eyes.

We can meet above Shasta Orbital soon. I'll be waiting for you, but a phantom's remorse will only wait so long before the Wraith's vengeance finds it.

{END OF FILE}

- -- --{ Transmission Terminated }-- -- -