Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: (EDIT)Recommend me more games for PSP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
EDIT: Ok, so the PSP won the game... Now, can you tell me what games do you love on your PSP?
I know, I know, I must indeed annoy you already with the console busyness.

Heya,
I'm thinking youbout buying some console, handheld console that is - which leaves me 2 choices. NDS, or PSP? I really can't choose. I would like to hear your opinions on them, which one is better, and why is it so. And when we are at it, some good games suggestions would be great as well! My last handhels was Gameboy, so I'm a little bit out of busyness now, that's why I would love to hear opinions.

Thanks in advance,
Elvin
Erm... I'm going to say PSP, because 1) it rocks (though there aren't very many good games for it yet), and 2) I don't know what NDS is.

EDIT: If by NDS you mean Nintendo DS, then I'd still say go with the PSP. It does so much more than just gaming, which makes it awesome.
To tell you the truth, I don't understand why anyone besides 10 year olds buy DSs. Definitely go with the PSP. There's plenty of games out there that you can by used for real cheap.
Dude. Save and buy a laptop. If you have to pick, go with the PSP, but eew...
Uh well, I haven't seen anything for DS ( I mean Nintendo, yea) to be honest, but someone may know some decent games, who knows, right? But Gameboy was such a great thing! Oh wait, I was 9 years old back then *COUGH* But, you know, the color-screen was nice thing back then, in the times of mobile phones with 3-lined display and half kilogram of living weight. *Cough*

Well and about laptop, I have an old one... But I have a "strong" computer here and I don't think there is any use for another laptop... Since for work with computer, I need internet, and I have no intentions of paying another one...

Well in that case, it's PSP then... I'm looking for some decent thing for making long while shorter...

Erm... well, anyone can give me hint for some games? Reviews, previews and such seems to be little... better to not be trusted, one says 9/10, GREAT! The second one 2/10 The worst game ever!:D
Get Monster Hunter Freedom (either 1 or 2, they both rock). The gameplay is really kickass, and the game in general is quite fun. Doesn't have a storyline, per say, it's a bit unique. You need to play it to understand.
' Wrote:Get Monster Hunter Freedom (either 1 or 2, they both rock). The gameplay is really kickass, and the game in general is quite fun. Doesn't have a storyline, per say, it's a bit unique. You need to play it to understand.
Well, I watched some video and it indeed looks unique. Is that kind of action RPG?
Any other tips? ( And before all, I like RPG and anything related to it)
PSP hands down
Their is much more potential in the system. Its a universal multimedia system with Internet, movies, music, and games.
And Monster Hunter Freedom 2 rocks. I have it myself.

And if you like RPGs their is a ton on PSP. Monster Hunter 1, 2 and 2G, Valhalla Knights 1 and 2, Final Fantasy Crisis Core and a whole lot more. And their is lots of racing, sports and shooters on top.

I feel too nervous when holding a PSP, like I'm going to break it with my breath.

The DS owns. Massive supply of good games, loads of awesome ports, and the touch screen is good fun. Kind of like the handheld equivalent of the Wii. Hell, I think they just ported Chrono Trigger. Pwn.
' Wrote:To tell you the truth, I don't understand why anyone besides 10 year olds buy DSs.
' Wrote:The DS owns. Massive supply of good games, loads of awesome ports, and the touch screen is good fun. Kind of like the handheld equivalent of the Wii. Hell, I think they just ported Chrono Trigger. Pwn.

Erm... you guys are making it harder:DBut I think I'll end up with PSP, since it seems like it's even portable television and a lot of other things. And... AND... There is a FINAL FANTASY! *looks on Originals of FF I-XII on the shelf*

To Orin: Just by the way, when I was asking about OC Dessie, I somehow have not saw the pictures you have posted till now, looks good and thanks:)

' Wrote:PSP hands down
Their is much more potential in the system. Its a universal multimedia system with Internet, movies, music, and games.
And Monster Hunter Freedom 2 rocks. I have it myself.

And if you like RPGs their is a ton on PSP. Monster Hunter 1, 2 and 2G, Valhalla Knights 1 and 2, Final Fantasy Crisis Core and a whole lot more. And their is lots of racing, sports and shooters on top.

Yeah, I've just checked, 3 FF's out already, and that Monster Hunter looks like good-buy as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4