Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mariko Mori
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Chang.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 86a.png][Image: 3.png]

Hello Ms Mariko Mori
Myself and the professorship have came to the conclusion to give it the go ahead and I believe I should be the one to fulfil this role my fellow lane hackers are wary of course because of pass hostilities, I am also one of the best in that field.
I will be ready to help purge corruption where ever it raises its filthy head.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Chief Mori
Encryption: Very High
Date: 03/20/824 A.S.

Mister Chang.

It will hopefully be a pleasure to work with you then. Get a nice new name and background before you get on the idea to meet with me but I guess that is a clear thing to you. While you prepare this I will think about the rank you should bear, my current tendency would be the rank of a Detective as higher ranks might raise questions among my people.
Be warned that I will closely monitor your every movement and await from you that you show willingness not to hide anything from me. Also please be very discret with the usage of Cardamine if anyone finds out about this or I notice you hiding things or abusing this deal here you can guess where you end up. I hope we don't have to make things end like this and can just do what we plan to do, fight corruption.

Mariko Mori, Chief of Police

Attachments: None

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

Date: 03/23/824 A.S.

Mister Chang.

I feel a bit startled. First we deal something like this out and then one of your people attacks me because I just couldn't let them pirate a Bretonian right in front of me with people watching? I hope you have a really good explanation for it if you want to keep having our deal.

Just take a look at this:

At first he startled me with his cloaking device but well.. I actually expected him not to return back to the lane and then I caught him as mentioned above. We can't work together if such issues cannot be cleared without violence. The trader left and the Zoner wouldn't have dared to tell anyone if I were to solve that issue peacefully with "Jaws".
Go handle this and give me a statement to this. An apology from this one would be appreciated as well, even if he didn't even scratch my hull.
If I am not seeing anything here, forget about our deal.

...uploading.data...

Hello Ms Mariko Mori
I wash this was on better terms but Initiate Jaws is one of our newest members so he was unaware of our dealings I will have a "talk" with him to find out his motives and see if he is willing to apologise. I must warn you though if any of my fellows are shot at they will return fire, But I still don't see why he went to weapons first instead of trying to resolve things in a calmer fashion.
You said he had a cloaking device that is worrying to hear as we keep a stern check list of all of our equipment and weaponry meaning this is unsanctioned usage of said technology.
I was too busy to be able to pass on the word of being a little bit more diplomatic to him as I've recently been caught up with over due reports and the like.
I would in better circumstances open this channel to Mr. Jaws but I fear he's too naïve to understand how badly his actions has affected our dealings but that isn't open for debate if you want to hear it from him I will allow it, I do t know how long it will take for him to even consider an apology but I will try to convince him as much as I can.
I am deeply sorry for his actions. By the way I will make it common knowledge in the lane hacker ranks that we should at least try to talk things out if the circumstances allows it as an option as I don't expect mine or your pilots to act friendly to each other ifs there are people that will spread the fact that you let a know hostile get away.
So as requested I am opening the channel to Mr. Jaws so he can give his apology in person.
...Initiate.Jaws.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: MWPjUq6Dq.png]

Chief Mori,
I am Initiate Jaws, a pleasure to make your acquaintance in a less hostile format

First and foremost, may i convey my most sincerest apologies with regards to our 'misunderstanding' on the tradelane yesterday. As Mr Chang has informed you i was not aware of the current situation between him and your good self and had i been aware, I would have taken a much different approach to our encounter. I can assure you of that.

Secondly. I feel the way things did conclude wasn't in the worst light for yourself seeing as you managed to disintegrate my vessel in front of a Zoner and a Bretonian vessel. With that in mind and my apology i hope this corrects our misunderstanding and you and Mr Chang can move forward

Date: 03/24/824 A.S.

Mister Chang.

I can life with this apology of Jaws and yours words, Chang. The deal may not fail due to such an incident then. One point you mentioned is true, everyone of my pilots will keep treating you as hostile, so will I unless the circumstances allow peaceful talks. The only issue I saw with Jaws had been that the possibility for a peaceful, reasonable conversation was there.

Anyway, if you may get Mister Jaws out of this channel again I would be really happy about it.
Hopefully your current work will not keep you busy for too long as I am looking forward to see how close a Hacker like you can get to your organizations reputation. Judging by your usefulness and actions I will decide how far we will go with our investigations concerning corruption throughout Liberty.

...Deceiver.Chang.recognized...encoding.transmission...removing Initiate.Jaws's access...
...uploading.data...

Ms Mariko Mori
its now back to me and you that have access to this channel my current work shalt take too much long as forging a new identity Is on top of my things list I already have a name in mind but for the time being I'm unable to finish the process of making it a reality the name I have in mind is Andrew Jefferson. I will list more in this channel as I work on it

Encryption: Standard
Date: 03/31/824 A.S.

This already sounds promising, I suggest you tried to finish whatever work you had left during the last few days and are on it already, hai?
Let me remind you that there is no need to hurry, we don't need you to do a mistake and with this risk your true identity to be uncovered. While this wouldn't mean a lot of harm to me it would mean just even more harm to you yourself as you are surely aware of.
Anyway, I am looking forward to your updates.

...uploading.data...

Don't worry Mariko Mori I haven't forgotten this channel
I am finally off of my assignment it has taken much longer then I first thought I've forged a background for myself it is as follows I've formatted it for ease of reading
I am aware of the threat of if I get uncovered but I think I've got a few contingency plans I could try to enact none the less i have plugged every hole I could locate if you find any I will plug them as effectively as i can.

I also located a bounty hunter with cardamine and LPI pilots in Manhattan orbit just above long island station this bounty hunter as he call's himself goes under the call sign of Gordon Knot he wasn't willing to return the pilots to planet Manhattan and refused to allow us to redirect the destination of the cardamine.
this is all until next time

Date: 04/27/824 A.S.

Hello, hello.

It has been a long while, right? I am happy to see that you didn't forget about our deal. That background will go through and shouldn't rise too many questions. I suppose Stabiline is just a cover? I heard stories about nasty side effects when prisoners at Fuchu were forced to take it if I were you I wouldn't touch it.
Anyway, while you finished whatever task you had before the air here got a bit more thin, I might become paranoid but I am very sure that the Liberty Goverment keeps an eye on me already, couldn't explain the people following me from time to time otherwise. Don't worry, this channel shouldn't be endangered now that I use a less common communication device and tinkered a bit around with the coding itself.
I suppose our dealing won't be of long duration, I already think about ideas to suddenly disappear if necessary. This includes plans of how to disappear if you get uncovered too. Still we should use every possibility to work together, correct?
We should meet at given time then to get the remaining formalities done.

About the Bounty Hunter, I suppose you or one of your comrades made those scans. They lack the identification of the Hunter, as much as I want to believe you I cannot do anything about it as long as the ID is missing.

Pages: 1 2 3