Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: the man, the lyth, the legend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hear you mate. When you came back from the ban even I had lost motivation to continue our RP we worked on..

Wheres the fun when you're not allowed to make it fun?
You cannot tell me you are quitting over one fight gone bad. You are much too experienced and you were on the bad and the good side of much worse experiences literally hundreds of times, so... I just can hope I'll see you again in a few days. Take care.
Stop cheating on the community thats good to you. You could die tomarrow.
(03-20-2017, 11:16 PM)Zael Wrote: [ -> ]You will always hold a special place in my heart.

I know.
You know what the community needs to do? Race.
I've just read a whole bunch of QQ in the bpa feedback because of blues and ganks.

How about we all race and have some fun with a little change
LYTH FREE
he's not a rapper

[Image: 2x9pVgA.png]
Gotta agree with Lyth, left for 2 years and recently came back. Not much has changed and hardly have the desire to log in myself except on occasion when other games i have been playing are down for servicing, or just need a break from them and it is relaxing to fly around a little. Will never be back to playing like i did in the past. Just log in now and then to fly a transport around here and there, no desire to grind and rebuild any of the ships i had before that i deleted. And honestly want no part of getting back into any official factions. Avoiding them like the plague, the conflict and hostility between so many factions that gets out of hand tends to make people lose the desire to even log in anymore.

Anyways, nuff said. Take care Lyth and hope things work out no matter where you end up, you are good people.
Hi. This is a community full of bad.

Serious note now, you are right mate. It sucks, stink. Newfags everywhere thinking they know better. Good old staff went to dust. Good old more serious community went to dust. RP is poorer now as much as you can see. Influence wins here. PVPwhores likewise.

Only way to survive here : Keep doing your damn thing, while dodging Q_Q and all kind of idiots coming your way.
Me and SMI were told something almost year ago:

sindroms Wrote:Suck it up. Change.
If not, the door is over there.

I must carefully admit that so-called Furry Ban created the precedence which ceased phase of light-hearted roleplay - making even the veterans leave the community which is now bound by stagnation, toxicity and restrictions. If you stray away from official roleplay even an inch, you are shunned by official factions - or even Devs - right away. I was victim of such a behaviour since I came back in November, being threatened with outright FR5 (twice) if I won't cease my roleplay because "you do not follow official way of OUR roleplay" - whilst I believed that indies are not really bound by restrictions maintained by the officials. Oh well, I though that being the indie had that advantage to shape roleplay one's sees it fit. The powerplay and ooRP hate between players and factions makes it impossible to enjoy Discovery again. This is not 2014-2015 period, which was my own golden age of Disco roleplay. The ruined roleplay due to toxicity I couldn't bear and resulted in 'furry' roleplay, following 's steps. While it is not the direct reason why I cannot roleplay humans leading into around dozen of roleplays abandoned since my return - it brought pretty much influence into that. That's why I can feel pretty much what Lyth noted in the his post. Discovery community swallowed that cyanide pill itself - but does not want to admit it.
Pages: 1 2 3