Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Golden Chrysanthemums - Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: K3UnudF.png]

The Golden Chrysanthemum - Feedback thread (Constructive critism and positive feedback/kudos welcome)

Welcome to the GC| Feedback thread. Please use the template below to quicken up the process of receiving a reply, posts not using the template might need a little longer until they receive a reply. Constructive positive/negative Feedback is welcome and suggestions how to fix an issue if you have any will be appreciated.
Keep in mind that "Feedback" which is borderline or straight Q_Q will likely not be replied to as this kind of "Feedback" will not help any of us.

Code:
[hr]
[color=#e0e2f9]Was it an issue for you? Was it a good encounter/pew/RP (forum or ingame) for you?[/color]>Your answer here<
[color=#e0e2f9]Which encounter/RP do you relate to? (Link/Short description)[/color]>Your answer here<
[color=#e0e2f9]If there was a problem do you have by any chance an idea how we can solve this so both sides are happy?[/color]>Your answer here<
[color=#e0e2f9]Temporaly: Do you like Feedback Threads with a template and should we keep ourselves (adjustments possible)[/color]>Your answer here<
[hr]
I would like to know where in the lore it states that GC cannot transport slaves to Malta

Rule quote: "Official player factions cannot, under any cicrumstances, require another player to follow non-canon RP if that player doesn't want to."
There was no case of FR2. So pointing out how FR2 does not work is unnecessary. Well aware of this.
Going by the encounter and the MD done, this is a reaction of an Elder Sister on an individual case. Harsh words used or not, it is valid for them to see things this way. GC vanilla lore is like many, many other lores lacking huge specifications. (FL was published unfinished)
But I let you to think for yourself in what way slavery speaks against the ways of Matsuda. Just think a bit about it. And before you rant Malta are our allies, yes they are. But I do not plan to dicuss things here. Your original post was no feedback, this one isn't.
A reminder for the pre-edited post. Do not accusate my members of nonsense.
Thank you in advance for leaving your personal issues out of here. I do not wish future discussion anymore. This will be simply clarified inRP. If you wish to rant, do it to my face and not talk false stuff on others people's Discords like your faction did from minute 1 on.