Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira and Kishiro | From: Ezrael Vertiga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Aquisition
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

To Whom It May Concern,

I am Ezrael Vertiga, a Zoner. I contact both Ageira Innovations and Kishiro Technologies in order to get the best offer for the aquisition of 3.000 programmable, non-sentient service robots. In the past, I already ordered 400 of those from Kishiro for 4.000.000 Credits, along with security software, spare parts, technical manuals and programming software packages.

What can each party offer? The channel is open to both recipients to read each others replies.

Ezrael Vertiga
[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Message Subject: RE: Acquisition

Good day, Mr. Vertiga. Kishiro is pleased that you have contacted us again, and, as before, we are pleased to offer the finest technical hardware found in Sirius to you. As you already know, all Kishiro-produced robotics come with expansive manual documentation covering all topics including but blah blah, I'm sure you kept the receipt from last time.

Given the rather extreme bulk of this order, Kishiro Technologies is willing to offer you a discount, and access to favored customer options when negotiating future contracts, on the condition that any maintenance performed upon the products, excluding whatever you personally perform, is handled solely by authorized Kishiro Technologies personnel or licensed subcontractors.

If favored customer options, including occasional discounts, priority shipping, and advanced technical upgrades do not strike you as interesting, the bulk-order discount still applies; Kishiro is willing to provide the requested three-thousand units for C24 500 000, a discount of five and a half million credits. I can personally guarantee you that, for the type of quality and customer commitment that Kishiro provides, you will not find a better price than this anywhere in Sirius.

Kishiro looks forward to doing business with you, and to whatever counter-offer our friendly competitors at Ageira Technologies may propose.

Sena Arisaka
Kishiro Technologies, Customer Interaction Representative

It is very pleasant to hear from you, Miss Arisaka.

So far my fiance and I had very good experiences with the Kishiro Service Robots. Very, very few of them had outages and most of them we were able to fix, with the help of another KSR using the maintenance software. The greatest addition to our crew, so to say, is a KSR we call "Nodtvibot", as my fiance had the funny idea to recreate the voice of Erik Nodtviet with the help of the public footages of his voice, for example his annection speech of Freeport 11 half a year ago. Nodtvibot is working as chef in our home ship's canteen and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with a few very fitting lines like "THE STRONG NEED A GOOD MEAL TO RULE OVER THE WEAK".

The discount looks very interesting. I'd say if Ageira doesn't offer something better within 24 hours from this point, we have a deal.

Until then, Miss Arisaka.

Ezrael Vertiga
[Image: GIG91MM.png]

To: Ezrael Vertiga

Mr. Vertiga, Ageira Technologies is indeed widely acknowledged leader in AI and robotics systems. We offer a line of products in this area, from simple labor automatons to military grade artificial intelligence systems capable of autonomously piloting a battlecruiser in combat. However, in your case I would recommend a modular mobile multipurpose droids, model MMM-32/4 "Onyx".

[Image: 98d2fba2de99480184d3c33c55cc17ba.jpg]

This model can be used for wide range of tasks included in the pre-programmed packages, from such delicate ones as nursing and babysitting to sampling missions on planets with hostile environment. They also have special program package "Euclid" that allows to literally teach the machine to perform a job not implemented in any standard package, if you need, without any special knowledge of AI programming.

For each of these exceptional droids, coming with tech support, warranty and full package of pre-programmed modes, we will charge you 8000 credits, to the total of 24,000,000 SC. We can also include some standard extension modules for the robots for additional price, such as specific tools, additional shielding, battery extension and so on. However, we will need to better understand how you plan to utilize the droids in order to make more concrete offer for this matter.

Let me know if this proposal works for you.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

I'm impressed, Mister Anderson.

They definitely are an eye candy. Hard competition for Kishiro, to be honest. I wonder though, can each party deliver their robots to Planet Gran Canaria in the Omega-49 system? And how much would that add to the price?

Ezrael Vertiga
[Image: auxdevtrans_by_rhulaner-da30hl1.gif]

||| RESENDING TRANSMISSION |||

I'm glad this offer looks appealing to you. As for the logistics, sure, we can handle it. My navigation data indicates that Omega-49 is a remote system without actual stable Jump Gate connections, and Ageira policy is to avoid using unstable jump anomalies. Thus, we will use a third-party contractor for this delivery. For you the delivery price will be 2,700,000 credits with all discounts applied.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations

Sounds fair enough to me, Mr. Anderson. Dangerous flight route from Liberty over there.

Let us however wait for Kishiro for a counter offer. Let's say, 24 hours from now on. If Kishiro can't compete, we have a deal.

Ezrael Vertiga

Looks like our friendly competitor lost interest in this endeavor.

Please, let me know when you are ready to accept the delivery and wire the payment to AgeiraBank.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations

It was a fair competition.

Mr. Anderson, the payment has been wired. Please proceed with the delivery. My inferiors will await the delivery at the mooring fixture of Canaria to move it down to Los Dragos on Canaria.

Ezrael Vertiga
Pages: 1 2