Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Kingdom of Bretonia|cc:BAF High Command/BPA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0JKKLQV.jpg?1?dateline=1487832391]
>Incoming Transmission<
>BretionianGovernmentOnlyEncription<

>Comm ID: Frank Gambit-Chapter Official Bering AFC<

Fine Gentlemen and Women of Bretonia. My name is Frank Gambit. I am a Libertonian, who has been assisting in the re-supply of the resistance on planet Leeds and with repatriating casualties and refugees from the same. I am one of those people who believes that, if the Frog Hoard is not stopped in its tracks on Leeds, we will soon have them bombing planet Los Angeles in the California system, or maybe even New London.

These are dire times. You all know that more than I. Dire times, call for dire measures. Now, myself, and a few members of the Bering chapter of the racing club that I fly with, find ourselves in an odd situation.

While we wish to assist Bretonia in defending its self from the Gallic invaders, we need a little "bending of the rules" so to speak. The problem comes from some of the "supplies" we are able to procure. These supplies, while being of high grade, are not always acquired by an "on the books" method. Some of the cargo crates, may be lacking the proper inventory codes, or those may be missing completely. The result being that the cargo will register as contraband by anyone who may scan our ships. While I have applied for and been given a License for Military Material, this license will not cover other armaments procured by quasi-legal means, that could be put to good use against the Frogs on Leeds.

What I am asking for, is a little leeway. At the very least, a gentlemenĀ“s agreement, that we will not suffer any reprisals for supplying Leeds with the best weapons and armaments that we can and get our hands on. That no evidence presented to your Authorities against the AFC Bering chapter for hauling these items be used against us, and if the need should arise , that you would give us a letter of exculpation, in the event someone tries to use any evidence gained in Bretonian sectors against us in the courts of Liberty or Rhineland.

The most that, we could hope for and would be honored to receive, would be a special "Charter" from your Queen, that would allow us to be considered "Agents" of the Queen, operating in the best interest of Bretionia. I know that this is a big ask. But no bigger than the task of getting in and out of Leeds under heavy fire. As blockade runners, we understand and accept, that we freely put our lives on the line, and that there is no expectation of any reward, other than to serve those that are in need. We at least should not have to defend those honorable actions in any Court of Law, simply because some of the materials we are hauling do not have the proper "Scan and Inventory" codes on the shipping crates.

I eagerly await your response, but be assured that in the event you cannot find a way to help us out with this issue, AFC Bering chapter, will still continue to assist you in your fight against the Gallic hoard, even if it means running fowl of existing house laws.

With much respect and kind regards, your brother in arms,
Frank Gambit.

Attached Files of recent resupply operations to Leeds

<Transmission Terminated>
***Boosting Signal & Re-Transmitting***
Mister Frank Gambit
Firstly allow us to apologise for truly unacceptable delay in replying to you. You have our most sincere apologies.

To the matter it hand. The Bretonia Police Authority cannot and will not grant you, the AFC or anyone permission to haul munitions that have not the correct paper work or the valid manufacter certificates that back up their origin and authenticity. The law quite clearly prohibits such items (section 3.2.2 under the restricted items classification), and as such your request for leniency is DENIED. We would also like to take this opptunity to remind you that your license for military materials has now expired.

We appreciate your request to be decleared 'agents of the crown' unfortunatly such a title is given only to those in the employ of her Majesties Government. As such, we have neither the authority nor the cause to do so.