Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Forlorn Hope || Flight Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
|▫|▫|▫|▫| Incoming Transmission |▫|▫|▫|▫|

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: HIGH

[Image: ByHBBZY.png]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: The Haven
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: All members of the Forlorn Hope
  • »»» Issue: Mission and Flight Reports

To everyone reading this,

I've opened this channel for mission and flight reports. You don't have to record everything you see or do, but we would prefer it if you reported things that are interesting, or out of the ordinary.

I've attached a layout below to make reports easier.
Code:
[font=Segoe UI Light][color=#801515][align=center][size=x-large]INCOMING TRANSMISSION[/size][/align][/color]
[pi amount=15][hr][/pi]
[pi amount=25][hr]

[table][tr][td][font=Segoe UI Light][size=large][align=center][color=#801515][color=#FFF3F3]ENCRYPTION LEVEL:[/color] Internal Network[/color][/align][/size][/font][/td][/tr][/table][/pi]

[align=center][img]PICTURE, ELSE DELETE LINE[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=large][color=#B2262D]:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...[/color][/size]
[/align]
[pi amount=15][hr]
[list]
[color=#801515][size=large][*]»»» Location: [color=#FFF3F3]LOCATION[/color]
[*]»»» Sender ID: [color=#FFF3F3]NAME[/color]        
[*]»»» Recipient ID: [color=#FFF3F3]Forlorn Hope[/color]
[*]»»» Subject: [color=#FFF3F3]TOPIC[/color][/size][/color]
[/list]
[hr][/font]
[color=#FFF3F3][font=Open Sans][b]GREETS[/b][/font][/color][/pi]

[pi amount=20][color=#FFF3F3][font=Open Sans][align=justify]TEXT

[hrc]#801515[/hrc]
[align=center][color=#801515][font=Open Sans][size=large]Attachments:[/size][/font][/color]

[/align]
[hrc]#801515[/hrc]

[/align][/font][/color]
[color=#FFF3F3]
[float=right][img=40x40]https://i.imgur.com/bdPNNCO.gif[/img][/float][font=Open Sans][align=right]Yours sincerely,
[b]Knight NAME[/b]
The Forlorn Hope[/align][/font][/color]
[/pi][pi amount=15][hr][/pi]
[color=#801515][align=center][font=Segoe UI Light][size=x-large]CLOSING TRANSMISSION[/size][/font][/align][/color]

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

|▫|▫|▫|▫| Transmission Saved |▫|▫|▫|▫|

[Image: 2qJD8tO.png]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

• »»» Location: Glendalough
  • »»» Sender ID: Sarah Fenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Forlorn Hope High Command
  • »»» Issue: Meeting between ORG and 404

Hey guys!

Elena wasn't able to attend the meeting between the ORG and the Agency 404, that's why I went there.
I met Reeves next to the Baffin Jumphole in Coronado. Together we flew to the designated spot and met Iona. After they introduced themselves they started talking. A lot. After they were done, we found a bunch of nomads and fought against them together.
So, all in all I think the meeting was a success. I just hope that does not evolves into more trouble.

Anyways, the whole Blackbox recording is sent with this message.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Fenn
The Forlorn Hope

|▫|▫|▫|▫| Terminating Transmission |▫|▫|▫|▫|

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: MEDIUM

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

• »»» Location: Taba Starbase, Omicron Mu
  • »»» Sender ID: Troy Augustin
  • »»» Recipient ID: Forlorn Hope High Command
  • »»» Issue: Flight Logs: Iona Taylor / Lars Dross

Greetings,

Elena pestered me until I'd report the logs of my today's flight. Keeping me on a tight leash, surely.

Had an interesting time with one of our friends today. Mrs. Taylor had promised to tell me more about the incident between the Zoners and the Core earlier, but for that purpose, we had to visit Omicron Mu once more. Along the way we spoke a lot, got a chance to know each other better, and in the end I got an interesting tale. Not to mention, now I am closer to my rather more personal objective.

Happy with the results. Anyone who's interested in more details should read through the logs.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Augustin
The Forlorn Hope

[Image: bOFmGRO.jpg]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

• »»» Sender ID: Elena Voigt
  • »»» Recipient ID: Forlorn Hope
  • »»» Issue: Flight Report

Hey guys!

Elena here, with a small flight report of what happened today. Unfortunately, my blackbox seems to have been hit during one of the brawls, so no logs for you people sadly. Sarah, Isaiah and Troy can agree though that what I'm going to say is the truth.

First, we had a number of encounters with the Outcast dreadnought Phoenix, but with no significant results, as he was able to flee to Rochester every single time. Even with 4 bombers, we weren't able to nullify him before he managed to moor with the Junker station. Next time we'll get him, I swear.

One of these incidents became more interesting as two Commune pilots, Jason Drake and the infamous Nomad hugger Jared Nomak arrived at the battlefield and were about to go 2 on 1 on me. Luckily, the others heard my call, and in no time, it was a four on two. We allowed a fair duel between Nomak and Troy, which the latter won luckily. The other Commune got knocked out by a Navy bomber soon afterwards.

That's it for today. Seeing Nomak's vessel go boom was relieving to see, probably not only for me.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Voigt
The Forlorn Hope

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

Hey guys!

Very interesting things happened yesterday. First of all, I was contacted by Iona in the late afternoon to meet her in the Newcastle system, near Planet Darlington to precise, as she wanted to "show me something". This something happened to be an Atmospheric entry point of this planet, leading to one of its upper atmosphere levels. What I saw there was too stunning to describe in full details, but it was a huge nomadic city, built right there in the planet's atmosphere, right there in controlled House space. I'm not sure how welcomed our presence was, as the BAF had already sent a Dunkirk down there, together with a built up Research Station. Seems the Bretonian Military has already known about this place long enough... Blackbox records and camera shots are in the attachments.

Later this evening, after meeting up with Troy, we got to know a person called "Fairchild". After some simple small talk, she began telling us more about her backstory under six eyes, which was in fact very interesting to learn about. To sum it up,
she claimed to be a scientist of Cryer, involved in a special project and in the creation of a special drug. Who wants to know more should read the whole log, as the person herself can explain better what's it all about than I can. At the end of the day,
my brain hurt anyways. Blackbox records in the attachments again

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Voigt
The Forlorn Hope

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

Hey guys!

And it's me again once more. This time because Nick and I had a meeting with Mr. Jack Light of the Commune, to discuss a non-aggression treaty between our two organizations. What this treaty included can be found in the blackbox recordings.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Voigt
The Forlorn Hope

[Image: ByHBBZY.png]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

• »»» Location: The Haven
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Issue: Prime AI encounter

Hey people,

I'm attaching the logs of a meeting with two of the Prime AI from Gammu yesterday. This is directly linked to our newest operation. Understanding their speech is hard at times, but its good news. In the spirit of cooperation, Prime and the Forlorn Hope have entered into an agreement.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

[size=xx-large]|▫|▫|▫|▫| Transmission Saved |▫|▫|▫|▫|

[Image: y0WWDse.png]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]

• »»» Issue: ORG's revelation

Greetings everybody.

Today I've sadly got to bring a more critical topic up for discussion. It contains a talk I had yesterday with Iona Taylor and Louise Francoise of the ORG, an organization we have so far called our friends. However, after what they told me, I'm in serious doubts on which side they are actually standing.

To keep a long story short, it seems they are trying to create a ceasefire between them and the nomads. That alone wouldn't be much of a problem and none of our business, however as they told me this, I already had a very bad feeling about a second possible revelation, which indeed followed soon after. According to them, they "use the Commune for their goals". However, I'm not exactly if these words have just been a prettied up way of saying that the two of them are allied.

Whatever the truth might be, we have to think about what our actions should be now. We can either keep them as friends, trusting in what they said, or we can make inquiries about it on our own. Remember, currently we got somebody on Glendalough who could theoretically tell us something about the relationship between Commune and ORG.

That's it for today. Stay safe all.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Captain Voigt
The Forlorn Hope

ATTACHMENTS:

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: eMKqNVD.png]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::

• »»» Location: Planet Kyushu
  • »»» Sender ID: Regina Silva

Greetings fellow Knights,

I am glad to be a part of the Forlorn Hope and to use my experience and abilities for our cause. I think, I can safely say that my first mission is a success.

I made my way to Kusari with hopes of stumbling upon the Imperial Navy, and meanwhile to have a scan of the situation in Kyushu. It seems as though their battle is currently locked in an elongated face off with neither side gaining much ground, partly thanks to the both of the sides' reluctance to use their abilities to their fullest. They surely are going easy on their opponents.

It seems they would rather confront the minds and hearts of their opposition, not their weapons and ferocity, and they might be trying to win each other over still. In consequence, it quickly became apparent to me that we would probably not be employed by the Imperials to shoot the Republican Navy down.

However, we could be of use to them in a different way, it seems, and even I was surprised to hear the Imperial Admiral so eagerly mention it herself at first chance. We will soon have a use for our new marine unit, and I am sure they'll be happy for the experience they gain from this. This is a chance for us to prove ourselves to the whole of Sirius, ladies and gentlemen, so let's take care to pull this off skillfully.

Of course, we still need to send 343rd a transmission to confirm this brief chat, and to discuss about making a deal in more detail.

Yours sincerely,
Knight Silva
The Forlorn Hope

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: gwLyK5U.png]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::

• »»» Location: Glendalough Orbital
  • »»» Recipient ID: The Forlorn Hope

Hello there fellows,

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Samson and Mr. von Goeben of the Sol Project in person, as we had decided to set up the meeting at their project site in Cayman, located near Planet Braillia. The purpose of the meeting was to clear things up between our two factions, to finally join each other in a deal benefitting both of us. I will quickly name the details of the deal, however I will also include the full logs at the end of this transmissions - be warned though, a lot of small talk to ease up the business situation is also included.

Mainly, we are obligated to protect them from any group of individuals that should attempt to hinder their progress of creating their Hypergate to the Sol System. However judging their current policy of keeping neutrality to as many entities as possible, I don't think this is going to become a huge hassle. We will have to see how things evolve with their diplomacy to the Hessians and the Coalition, as both seemed quite unpleasant to see a yet unknown base platform in Cayman. In return, we will be rewarded with 250 million Sirius Credits per month, a very generous amount of money even though we have been asked to re-invest some of it into defense systems of the Hypergate site. Still, this is definitely a sum we are able to live with.

I'm sure this is going to be an extremely beneficial deal for the Forlorn Hope, and I believe with this much money being promised to us, we can now think about other areas of investment too. Have a good day.

Yours sincerely,
Elena Voigt,
Knight Captain

The Forlorn Hope

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
Pages: 1 2 3