Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Justiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZluSTuG.jpg]

[Image: WtmAnBz.png?1]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Jared Nomak
Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Wolfram,

I require your help my friend.

In the past, during the Raiders era, your people, if I can express like that, helped my people with technology. Guns and engines manufactured by Rheinland Military, due to our joint strikes in Omicrons.

When Raiders came to an end, everything that we had given to us, was lost. We were lucky enough to have these engines stored on Maltese bases, away from our enemies. That's just couple of them.

I ask you to assist me with another portion of guns if possible, and few engines that proven to be very reliable for our needs. I will understand if you will not be able to help me but I needed to ask in any way.

Safe skies, Nomak out.

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 29519012,31106946,highRes,IMG_7269.jpg]
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Detektiv Wolfram Kruppstahl
SOURCE: Mainz Storage Facility, Frankfurt System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
SUBJECT: Guns

Jared,

who am I not to help you out after all you've done for me. I swear, asylum in Maltese territory will save my life, when the MND decrypts one of my messages one day. Weaponry made in Rheinland certainly is the best choice you could've made. I do work with these in daily life during shift, and I promise, they won't dissappoint you.

See, Jared, I would definitely go this way for you, I owe you this. But I can tell you that I've fought against corsarian raids in Frankfurt and Munich a few times. Perhaps, you could work together with the Rheinwehr to aquire this technology. This avoids unnecessary risk, and in addition, might end up in a diplomacy fruitful for the Commune.

If that is not an option, then we need to work out a plan - I already have got a rough idea. Polizei bases need to be supplied with parts of the guns regulary. The Commune could either ambush one of these transports, or we capture it from the inside. Both options are risky, but one doesn't steal a load of military technology every day, right?

Choose wisely.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Wolfram Kruppstahl
Detektiv
Rheinland Federal Polizei

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

Accessing channel

My friend,

You do remind me of Samarrans a lot. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, that's how we worked there. I'm glad that we managed to help you good enough, and when it will be required for you to escape, you know where to yell.

Both options sound promising. I wouldn't even try to judge your decisions. I trust you enough after everything we've went trough my friend. I myself would go for the Rheinwehr, which would mean assisting your forces as well. But, on the other side, how much time it would take us to acquire the technology in that way?

Give me time to discuss this with Hussaini and Synk, and I ensure you, your answer will come very soon.

Safe skies.

Accessing channel

Wolfram,

I've been discussing this matter with my people. The conclusion is following:

In these times when our allies are few and our enemies are everywhere around us, it would be good that if we would have some good relations with Rheinwehr. It was previously known that some of Maltese groups had some kind of relations with Rheinland.

The reason for this is that we've never had any hostile operations within it's space, and as it was mentioned, we've fought and still do fight against Corsairs and their spreading.

However, we would need to play this as it happened accidentally. I believe this is where you will play your part.

We are short with time my friend. I propose we begin as soon as possible.

Until then.

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: 29519012,31106946,highRes,IMG_7269.jpg]
PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High - Jared Nomak's eyes only
IDENTIFICATION: Detektiv Wolfram Kruppstahl
SOURCE: Mainz Storage Facility, Frankfurt System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
SUBJECT: A third option

Long time has passed and we still didn't come to drink some beer together, man. You definitely need to notify me when your way leads you to Rheinland.

Back to the serious things. The fact that you didn't message me again suggests that you haven't decided for one of the options yet. I've thought about it again and there's actually a third option to consider. Assaulting a weaponry courier would turn whole Rheinland against you, perhaps even against the Outcasts as a whole. This is a big deal, certainly not worth to risk for some weapons. I doubt the Rheinwehr would be interested in having dealings with Outcasts. From what I've seen, I can tell that they stay true to the Bundesrepublik. The next option would be the Büro der Marineintelligenz, Das Wilde has much influence in their operations. Contact a certain Erika Keller, she'll probably be able to tell you what's possible, what's not, and what steps are to be taken.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Wolfram Kruppstahl
Detektiv
Rheinland Federal Polizei

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]

Accessing channel

Wolfram,

Apologies for the delay. A beer would be truly nice my friend but I doubt I'll be coming to Rheinland any time soon...

It will take me some time to consider and talk with my people and see what is best for us. I appreciate your effort to as well find best solution for us, and be sure it will pay out on the end for you.

I will contact you soon,

Safe skies.

Accessing channel

My friend,

I am contacting you with the final and I believe, the easiest solution we could go for.

We were discussing this quite a lot, and we concluded that we cannot yet go for the diplomatic ways with the Rheinland, or the Buro at the moment. Thus, we decided that it should be best for you to set up a convoy with the guns, which we could intercept and take control of. I know that this might get our heads bountied by the Rheinland but right now, we don't have any good and secure options, except this one.

I expect to hear you out very soon Wolfram. Safe skies.