Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Reserve Officer Antonio Franco el Corrupto | From: Your Chief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Chief Mori
Encryption: High
Date: 03/29/824 A.S.

Hello, hello.

You surprise me? I just noticed I cannot access the channel you sent towards all Liberty forces anymore?
Might want to explain me why you thought this was a good idea? I was merely stating facts about Kusari and how they are too weakened to do anything against Gallia at the moment, I was with the Republic Naval Forces and know how displeased they are over the deals that were established with Gallia. If Kusari didn't surrender, do you know what Liberty would have now then? A Colorado front against Gallia with a completly from Gallia occupied Kusari as support. We would be crushed by now already, especially since Liberty ended the war with Rheinland way too late. There would have been three frontlines for quite some time. Not even Liberty could cope with this for long.

I question your knowledge about diplomatic acts and how one can fight a war over long-term ways. Kusari needed time to build up again and they still haven't finished doing so. The Imperial Navy attacking the Republic has reasons going far beyond the little influence Gallia has on the Republics goverment. It's a war of interests and systems, the Imperials see themselves as the true "owners" of Kusari while the Republic is stubborn that changes were necessary, it's also a war of influence on Kusari's economy, I saw enough points of views on Kusari to tell you that the civil war is already encouraged by corporation means.

Hopefully you think twice before you question my loyalty for Liberty just because I am aware of things related to Kusari you apparently have no clue at all about. I wouldn't have come to Liberty and join the Police forces if I wasn't to fight off all threats, including the Gallic Crown, in a more direct way.

Mariko Mori, Chief of Police

Attachments: None

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Chief Mori
Encryption: Standard
Date: 03/31/824 A.S.

Hm.

I expected atleast some sort of reply from you or atleast seeing you re-opening the channel for me.
Hopefully you will still do this, right?

Mariko Mori, Chief of Police

Attachments: None

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]