Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jack"The_Felon"Butcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who i am?,i mean really,what kind of person i am.My name are Jack Butcher,my father as soon as i can, show me the miner job,me and him mine all day long in the silvertown field in the colorado system ,our home, and let me tell you,thats not an easy job,when i was not mining in my young age(near 16 years old) ill pass all my time on the surface,playing in the snow whit my friend whit our snowjet,hanging in ur local bar,using synth mari it was the good time.

But ,its also there i discover the sad side of our ''law enforcement''....we been harrast by some local LPI officer on the surface,why?,we never know....certainly a kind of powertrip,and thats was not different in space,regulary me and my father have to "bribe" some cops whit silver,stupid cops what they think,our life are already hard whit all those pirates in space.

Near my 22 anniversary i ear rumors about a new faction operating in Liberty,The Xeno,and i also discover what my father doing when he was away,work for those guys,i ask him to explain me what he doing whit those guys,he tell me he found a way for finally reach what everyone look for......THE FREEDOM.But how aquire that i ask him,he tell me....."whit the power of the fear",those corrupted cops and all the pirates who pass all their time to harrast us "the honest worker",they will discover the power of the fear and will feel the pain,all the pain we surffer all those years.

My evil side was born,my father join the Xeno a long time ago,and i do it to as soon as my training was over.I soon get the nickname "The_Felon"my warrior name they tell me....why?.......certainly because im now know as the biggest bastard you can find in all Sirius,i dont give a chance to my victim as soon as they know im there they better give me what i want or........BOOM,the rage grow in me each day,all those years of oppression erupt like a volcano in me and whit the power of my weapon i express it.If i see a cops BOOM,i blow it up,if i see a pirates BOOM i blow it up,the rage are so big in our Xeno mind now,i even attack the trader they pay or BOOM,i just dont even care.You all gonna die,your all gonna feel the pain and the fear.

My father are too old now for the space action,but i continue the fight whit my brother,of of the most powerfull of them form a group called the XA,i might join them someday but for the moment i prefer act lonely,its more discret.

Im Jack"The Felon"Butcher,if you see me,run for your life fool because your end are near.The Xeno will liberate Liberty....how......whit is destruction,a good choice? maybe not,but we dont fu***** care,its better start over than live in the current situation.

My new life choice are my choice,and i live whit that each day for so many years now,my ship get blow it up so many time,i get badly hurt so many time,im praticly defigured now,but its my choice,i start over again and continue whit my conviction.

Im Jack"The Felon"Butcher look carefully my face because its maybe the last thing you will see on you communication screen before die.
[Image: zzzzzzzzz1.jpg]
Run for your life,im coming for you

Dammm,we are in 817 A.S now,and im still at the same place,whit nothing,except the rage constantly growing in my mind,i destroy numerous ship,Law enforcement,trader,pirate......i make everyone fear the Xeno but we are still a very little organitation,we need to seek for allies,The order seems a good choice,we have to make a move,they can help us to defeat the Liberty goverment,the problem will come after,if we get allied whit the order,they will want control us for sure,and we are to independant for that.

Maybe we can try to gain the technologies for upgrade our ship fleet........what i said...for create our ship fleet...we dont even get our proper ship......again the order can probably help us in that way,they have the technologies and the fund for that for sure,i will try to make some contact whit them,thats very risky but i dont have the choice,we dont have the choice.......The Xeno.

For the moment ill continue to seek for potential target,LPI-Trader,Pirate....everything who appear on my radar.....i bring all what i tractor in space from their wreck at Ouray,we always need supply,im gonna contact the XA organitation soon for see if we can try some "Diplomaty" whit the order,at least some profitable exchage....

Future will tell us if thats can be profitable

Blood ans ship part everywhere,thats what your gonna see soon,after 6 month of "vacation",i come back home......for find........nothing........my wife,dead,my child,i dont know where they are,all my saved credit,disappear,a LPI raid they tell me,as my familly was alone,they where unable to defend themself.

So i go to ouray,for ask question,find answer,the bartender help me to enlight some dark point,but all i want its a name,who did it,who order it,how thwy find my familly,someone talk for sure.

Too bad for me,what the hell i have to lose now,nothing dammit,what will i do......as i said......blood and ship part everywhere,thats what your gonna see soon,but first i have to find the only familly member i have.....my brother,seems the navy arrest him,some rumor say they are at sugarland,i have to liberate him,its the less can do for him...........but how.

Act like,be like,live like,and probably die like a real...............terrorist,liberty will burn in flames,by any manner,soon or later......but i cant do it alone,i need help,serious help.