Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: High Exarch of the Oracles \\ From: Enma Loyola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 09kfN65.jpg]

Good evening.

I wish I had some nice things to say, but I don't think I can. At this point, this conversation won't be pleasing for us both.

Recent months are appeared to be complicated for a number of reasons, sadly, one of them is you and your people. After the rule of the Crimson Cross, Maltese are quite sensitive when it comes to religion and it's impact on the Maltese society. The Church of Sirius is not behaving carefully due to spirit of the time, even more it's behaving defiantly and brazenly. I'm not sure which role personally you played here, but we got to the point where I can't do anything. Traditional Maltese clans and christian majority can't stand your genetic experiments and general disrespect towards everything Maltese.

After everything that was already done and said, I barely can see a compromise to be done. Everything I can do is to ask you to get your followers of the Light away from Malta. While it's still possible in a peacful way, without losses on both side that we both would like to avoid. I am traditionally doing the best I can to avoid the conflict between different Maltese groups so I do now. I ask you to leave Malta in peace, preferably along with selling Maltese built ships and equipment.

Don't worry about the holy places, I am pretty sure we will have the Commune or remaining Tarxien followers to take a good care of them.

- Loyola