Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Core is back like the Backstreet Boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Damn I miss Core| and Order| making the Omicrons so dramatic. Double damn.
The old core squad was the best.

Never forget THAT alpha raid lyth
... And revitalize APM! We need more traffic to go back and forth, more large scale mining operations that would draw Sairs, Order and K'hara attention and force us to defend our assets big time!

I joined Core|APM quite recently hoping there would be some of that. So far I seem to be the only APM operative around. Does that make me a "Seeker"? Wink

Anyway, if there's gonna be a change, I'd love a stronger promotion of Core economy.
I had a fun time back then in APM itself. Like, those convoys were quite cool, especially that one to New London to supply Logan's base with Iridium, when we threw our Bisons at the pirates.
So much pessimism here...

Core is NOT dead! Just choose a new leader who can lead a faction and MOSTLY socialize and involve all their members, and you're not the only who can do this! There are more people like you who wants to show their leadership skill, just looking for them! I would be interested to get these skills and it's one of main reasons why I created one my faction. There's so much hate in this community, YOU BELIEVE there's something that prevents the "love spreading" among the people here! Just be positive and believe to the entire mod! If every faction would have the good morale among their members this server will return like old times!
Lambda has currently left the server, so somebody else should take over the controls, please.

It shouldn't be somebody already running an OFL.

Please, for the love of god - the dedicated people running factions are getting few and far between. I'm trying to keep the entire damn Rheinland house motivated to do stuff as an unlawful faction leader. You know people arn't doing diddly when even the TAZ are inactive.

Edit: Lyth, you should be running Core. Hell, I'll take command and you write all the forum stuff and I'll post them as proxy if the greens really don't want you back.

Edit edit: I've tried to create black market house smuggling for precisely this reason, but I need staff to help out. Otherwise I'll be stuck at stage two and three till faction burnout happens. It's going to happen to Unioners eventually no matter how well I lead the OFL if we don't get that organic activity generator. Shooting NoRP caps and transports is borrrrring.
Lambda should just resolve that Win10 issue and IT'S RESOLVABLE!
(04-09-2017, 09:33 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, it's that guy who stopped playing the game three weeks ago.

all you did was complain and complain about being banned and now that your unbanned you make this ridiculous post. There is no pleasing people.
Likewise, I don't care about pleasing you. There is a bigger picture here.

My RL obligations have altered my timetable, although hopefully in the coming week or so I can see about getting the ball rolling again. Thanks for the support peeperinos
(04-10-2017, 06:34 PM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Lyth, you should be running Core. Hell, I'll take command and you write all the forum stuff and I'll post them as proxy if the greens really don't want you back.

You went beyond all expectations this time around, great job
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5