Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: El Libro de la Vida y la Muerte
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marzo, el 08 de 824 A.S.
Crete, Omicron Gamma

Entrada uno

Dios mio, this book is the best thing the Hunters gave to me back then, got a fine list of names that need to be hunted down and enough space for some entries that I am going to do now, maybe some pendejo will shoot me another butthole one day and think "Oye, this might be fun, sniffing in some puta's /diary/". Then he would probably see his own name on it and be surprised.

Vale, how do girls even use this, I can't imagine sharing secrets with a libro like this, guess I am just not the type for this silly stuff, I would rather sign off names I crossed from the list with a drop of their blood, hell yes, that would be la bomba. Anyways, got to shoot some Rogue's ass today, in California, Liberty. Was a drunk one, even tried to get me to drink with him, this puto was drunk already, maybe I put him on a decent nap. Going back to Omicron Gamma after a nice hunt is faster than I thought, got to leave my stuff that I don't need for my hunts with the hermanos y hermanas on New York and took a light speed pirate shuttle that leaves from the very suburban regions very deep down on Manhattan, even got myself a small, very small room for una persona, just how I want it. Of course, Crete is my home now, but I will definitely hunt our enemies in Liberty and wherever else we can't usually reach for, the Elders might be thankful for it, if not, I am probably in big mierda.

Should be all for this first entry, dios, I feel like I shouldn't do this, but killing all day makes you forget the shots you want to remember, si? So I keep stuff noted, we'll see how it turns out, if I turn into a teenage puta, kill me, espera, who would even read that? Only yo, si, oh, I will put my perfect autograph down there, reminds me of the bounty contract signing I had to do back then, taught me how to write like that.

Belen "La Cazadora" Patricio Lopez, if you are not me and read this, I will slit your throat and drink your blood.
Marzo, el 09 de 824 A.S.
Planet Manhattan, New York

Entrada dos

Dos putos at once, two sniffing bastards that talked big before they both became one with the freaking stars. I, as dumb as I was, couldn't claim the kill on te bastardo rogue from yesterday but those two, dios, the credits are mine, I love it when they talk big and explode a few minutes later.

Just noting this name down "GrabHook" remember this loudmouth, Belen.

I am talking with a woman called "Elena Voigt" right now, I must say she took the whole stuff I told her about me pretty well, I decided to even tell her about my origins and my job here, she seems like a trustworthy person....kind of, I am always careful and keep a hand on the guns, simple as that, you can't get shot in the back if you shoot first, no? I will take my shuttle back to Gamma now and stay there for the next day before I leave for a mission again, the Brotherhood needs me and I always need them.

Belen "La Cazadora" Patricio Lopez
Marzo, el 11 de 824 A.S.
Planet Manhattan, New York

Entrada tres

Si, i wanted to return to Crete yesterday but it just kept me in Liberty another time, I normally write my notes while I do stuff, pero this time, I forgot it, I really did. Wait, mierda, I scratch that. I didn't have the time. We hunted a wannabe funny Commune jelly worshipping sniffer ship that made the Agency 404 and those Forlorn Freelancers, Elena included, hunt him down thorugh the whole system, this puto made me so angry I can't even describe it, the fact that he docked on this Rogue Destroyer didn't make this any better, pendejo! I wish I could have nailed his head on my wall on Crete.

Just as we finished, there was a giant wave of jellies raiding Nuevo York y we killed them all, what a load of fun, god, the lights were grande. Hah, I remember, when they retreated a bit, I only saw how a Rogue wanted to kill them with us, so...I killed him, that was also fun, another bounty, can't wait to get paid.

Pero it isreally time I return to the Brotherhood now, I bet senor Ladron already wonders where his "Iron-Bra" is.

Marzo, el 19 de 824 A.S.
Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma

Entrada cuatro

I knew I would forget about this , 8 days have passed since I showed my book some love, why? Well, nothing interesting happened, creo that I just took a few days off, dios, I killed many people, when will Interspace finally pay me the bounty I deserve, when even the Elders pay faster...
Crete is as relaxed as it could be, a break is not bad, but the thrill of the hunt is still the best feeling, when you see their eyes through their cockpit as you shoot them...grande. Right, I shot down some stupid Lane Hacker yesterday but he was so bad that I can't even call it a challenge, nothing that drives me up while shooting. I think I have a reached a point, where I wouldn't be aggressive when I loose, the Brotherhood demands honor and I want to give that to myself, a good duel is aways the best, if your ship is not the one that burns after you are done, it is even better.

Marzo, el 25 de 824 A.S.

Entrada cinco

Having a prisoner is the best thing that has ever happened to me, this Victor Steiner is like a dog who obeys commands...until now. He is cleaning my apartment right now, for being such dogs the Bretonians are pretty clean otherwise. I think he is scared of me, if I was in his place, I would be scared as well.

Marzo, el 26 de 824 A.S.

Entrada seis

he's doing well so far, given, I wouldn't dare to be a disrespectful pendejo if I was him, although we had a few discussions already, he even ran off for a few hours but came back, fearing la gente out there would kill him for being a bret. Now my whole apartment is clean and I was even able to go hunting for a day, he was staying at home. He forgot to take his teapot from the heater and burnt his hand, the most bretonian incident I could have imagined, I allowed him to smoke his cigarettes now and again as long as he does it outside, I hate this smell of smoke, had to help him light it though, his burnt hand won't do this for the rest of the day.

Marzo, el 31 de 824 A.S.

Entrada siete

I wonder how much of a traitor or disappointment I would be to the Elders if they would find out what happened, I bet they would do worse things to me than I do to our enemies, or maybe they are very accepting, I will just make sure it doesn't even come that far and I should be fine. Now I should concentrate again, now that he is gone, mi amor, I feel like I did a terrible mistake made a good choice with mixed thoughts. Probably because those are dos mundos colliding on each other, not only that but also the persons, we couldn't be more different and more unrealistic, it basically makes no sense but then again it really does. Now I have my apartment for my own again and have to do all the things by my own again all of them. I will just continue like before and meet him whenever I can, ignoring the tensions between our groups, screw it, I might die soon enough anyways, let's make something out of it. But it was a good time, a really good time, surprised by myself but don't get weak or anything like that now, Belen, stay hard as steel and kill more of our enemies, in the end, that is what I always did, so it is what I am doing and what I always am going to do.

No! Mierda! I sit between two Legionnaires and both of them feel like helping me, I could die right now! Dios, what did this puto do to me! They can't stop talking about me! I don't even know what to do!
-placeholder-
Avril, el 20 de 824 A.S.

Entrada ocho

I feel like shit, yesterday I was out in Theta and killed a fugitive who was on the run. As if this would make me sick. I can't even remember the last time I was that sick, and Victor wants to put that needle in my arm, he better be careful before it lands in his eye. Being sick is a disgrace, you can't do anything at all and it just annoys me, it makes me angry even, I am not some child that needs caressing. As soon as I am ready to go again, I will go out and hunt again, dios, even in just one day of not being able to do anything, I miss hunting.