Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sirius - From: The Sol Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xjWc0rw.png]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

my name is Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson. I am a representative of a new dawned project that is called the Sol Project. Where do we come from? What is our history?
More than 800 years the houses and citizens in Sirius suppress their origin. Scaring and disclaiming their ancient dark ages of horror and war, but ironically haven't learned, haven't grown mature and still continue the way of violence.
More than 800 years are gone to grow and our society hasn't evolved. It is time to find out the evolution of the ones we have left behind in Sol.
Have they overcome their childhood? Have they destroyed themselfs? Can we get back into a relation with them?
So many question and only one way to find out. The Sol Project, a private collaboration of people finding an answer for these question.
Do you seek for answers, do you want to donate, invest and/ or even collaborate?

We have also a set of very beneficial investments and contracts you want to chose.

For more information or if you seek to join and work for the Sol Project, please contact us in this channel.

Best regards

Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson

[Image: q5x9eiN.png]
<::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::>

[Image: uYhV7tk.jpg]

"Good day, Miss Samson.

My name is Sanae Miyasu, I am the head of a kusarian noble house and your project looks promising. Let me take a guess, it's that one project Hans didn't want to tell me about some days ago, hai?
I understand why he said it is such a big deal then and finding answers like this about Sol and what really still could be there awakes not only my own interest, I am pretty sure some of my employees are not less interested.
After a share of more information we will consider investing menpower, monetary resources or resources of other kind for this project.
I hope you do not mind if future business talks will go over other, better secured private communication channels? We would appreciate talking over channels we know about who has access to and who has not.

Awaiting your reply."

Miyasu, S.

<::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::>
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/D25aFX6.jpg?1[/img]Name: Éowyn Niven
Subject: Your research
Signal Strength: Strong
Packet loss: 25%
Date: 10/04/824AS

Opening message...

Good day miss Samson,

Its good to see that there are more scientists out there that I haven't yet met. The message is being sent while on the move, so there might be a slight delay or static when you receive it. Im quite curious to hear more about your project. I mean, this message on its own looks more like an advertisement then actual information. I might have a willing hand in donating should the goals of your organization sound good to me. Please, feel free to reply to me in this channel, or to open a distinct new one. You can also find me out there in the Omicron and Omega sectors quite a lot.

With regards,

Coira Niven

Attachments hyperlinked:

Attachment #ERR
No data available.

[Image: 39OXucf.png]
[Image: oHLnUdr.png]

Alestone Enterprises

Source: Heisenberg Research Station, Koeln system
CommID: Charles Alestone, CEO Alestone Enterprises

Recipients: Sol Project

Encryption: Commercial Standard

To the staff of the Sol Project,

Charles Alestone here; I have heard of your project and am writing to express my interest.

I am a Naval Architect with experience in Jumpdrive and other exotic technologies, as well as the more traditional talents in ship design and construction. I am also researching power generation technologies with a focus on fusion power.

Additionally, I am a retired Commander in Gran Canaria's Naval forces, and am an accomplished shiphandler.

I am recently moved to Heisenberg Research Station in the Koeln system, and would be interested in hearing more about your organization's plans and goals. Should the situation be as I perceive it, I believe that we have much to offer each other.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With Regard,

Charles Alestone
Alestone Enterprises
Resending Original Transmission
Renewing and sending major transmission
Renewing and sending major transmission
Automatic Transmission