Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lighting a candle (//for those who want to join Das Wilde)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Wild_Logo.png]

Fichtelgebirge Communication uplink RNP-8338.126.852.9445

Encryption: HIGH

Target: Every person that thinks he or she is ready.

Displaying Transmission . . .

Guten Tag, you, who reads this message,

this is a collective message to all the people with something in their minds, let me call it a spark. A spark which we can turn into something bigger. It is a message meant for the smart and open people, for the strong ones that are fighting and for the ones that search for something particular which is missing in their lives. Who I am? That doesn't matter in this moment, I want you, who reads this, to know, that I am part of a large organization that is fighting a silent war, I want to reach those who are strong and efficient, and search for something new and/or higher in their lives. Enthusiasm is needed, so is acceptance. But what acceptance am I talking about? It is the acceptance of letting go of your past and forgetting who you are, becoming a new man is the simplest way to put it.

Did I raise your interest now? Then let me know of it and answer to this channel, so I know who I am talking to here, I cannot guarantee success but should you be a lucky one that is succeeding, then you will not regret it.

-Unknown-

*Holdan, after a long day in Omicron Tau, returned to Tau-23... Approached at Cali Station with an odd looking 'Agama' Council Heavy Fighter. It was rather unusual to do mercenary work for an ex-military pilot like him, however sometimes life screws up people and it happened to him as well. After both Crayter and Council turned their backs, he wandered aimlessly in the darkness of space. When he started to be a merc again, he held almost no morals, filled with depression, desperation and rage, he started to take oddest of jobs and drinks, as well as drugs, even from groups that he hated once like Gallic Royal navy and Outcasts, drinks and drugs included... His last mission was a scout mission for people of Maltese Nation in Omicrons about lalest Crayter movements. Crayterians didn't bat an eye on sight of a Council vessel of course, he went in and out as he wanted. While on the way, he saw his PDA beeping and blinking. After arriving at Docking Bay III, he got out of his Agama and opened the PDA to see a message named 'Lighting a candle' from 'Unknown'. As he read the text-only message, a thought formed and he realised his desire to be a 'new man'... *

Incoming Transmission...
To: Fichtelgebirge Communication uplink RNP-8338.126.852.9445

Greetings, whoever going to read this message.

I am John Holdan. currently just a Freelancer taking contracts and trying to live in this hell called Tau-23. Previously, i have fought many wars, be it as a member of Liberty Navy, be it Crayter people, be it revolutionists of Council. In time, all of them turned their backs. From time to time i became a merc, fulfilling contracts for a living. I am once again, doing them within the void in myself and the darkness upon me called space. I feel desperate, empty, almost soulless... Your message however, gave me hope, Can be a better one, with a purpose. I believe i fill the criterias you seek and be a good addition to your organization. My current life is just a hellhole anyway... In case of you need my full bio, here.

*Holdan uploads his bio document*
John Holdan Bio Wrote:I was born at Planet Los Angeles. I was an average fighter pilot when i was at West Point Military Academy. I don't know what caused to LSF wanted me in their ranks but i accepted. Worked as an LSF agent until Liberty-Rheinland war started. Gained some stealth experience by the way and improved my piloting skills. When the war started i enlisted to Liberty Navy for fighting against Rheinland. When i was in LSF, was hearing news from people in taus called Crayterians struggling against an invading force. When that invading force which call themselves Gallic Royal Navy moved against Bretonia and obliterated Kusari Naval Forces in Leeds, i thought leaving Navy and joining to bretonians for helping them and all the people who suffered. But i was needed to defend Liberty, i couldn't leave my people. When Crayterians moved to Coronado i decided to join them after liberty-rheinland war. With Hudson-Bering incident leaded to a truce, i left Navy and headed to Coronado. To help all who suffered from Gallic invasion in taus.
This was my journey until Crayter Military. In Crayter Military, i fought Royalists, lots of Outcasts, Aliens and infectees for more than a year. I rose in ranks over time, became a Major, commanded squads and killed even more royalists. Seen my men dying, nyxes blowing to pieces. I thought i was doing good. However recently, started to have some ins and outs with Admirality. After some time, i was forced to leave Military. Then i went to Council to continue my fight. Though it was a short career. Served in Council for two or three months, standard patrols and killing more gauls... However i did not felt like at home there and after some incidents i had to leave there too. Started working as a merc, currently still working around Tau systems and Omicrons.

Holdan, Out.