Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Operation Log: Pathfinder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
|▫|▫|▫|▫|Operation Log |▫|▫|▫|▫|

Operation: Pathfinder

[Image: zomNBO5.png]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...
FILE OPENED...

• »»» Location: Glendalough Orbital
  • »»» Progress: Minimal
  • »»» Priority: High
  • »»» Restricted Access: Red - 1

Pathfinder Operation Log, 1,

Alright people, this is an interesting one. We've been asked to scout out the Rheinland, its political situation, and the relationships its factions have towards each other and outside interests. This is a high priority task, and as such, I'm assigning Knights Ethan and Isaiah to this initially. Should their reports indicate a need for more Forlorn presence, I'll assign more of you to the job.

To recap, you'll be needed to gather information about the Rheinland factions and their relationships with each other. You will also be needed to assess the diplomatic situation and variables.

Finally, you are required to discreetly determine the attitude towards the Gammu AI in Rheinland.

Further reports and updates are to be directed to this channel. Thank you for your attention.

Log Submitted
Knight Captain Stenn
The Forlorn Hope

|▫|▫|▫|▫| Project Log Closed |▫|▫|▫|▫|
|▫|▫|▫|▫|Operation Log |▫|▫|▫|▫|

Operation: Pathfinder - Report

[Image: AXDwIcu.jpg]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...
FILE OPENED...

• »»» Location: Planet Nuremberg, Munich
  • »»» Progress: Low
  • »»» Priority: High
  • »»» Restricted Access: Red - 1

Pathfinder Operation Log, 1,

To all Knight Captains:

This is Ethan Raynor, reporting from Munich, somewhat after my discussion with one of the DHC traders. I managed to make him give all the needed information. I think I was discreet enough, and I don't think they will be suspecting me. I can't say that we made a huge leap, but it's good enough for the beginning. This is a quick summary of what I found out:

Daumann Heavy Construction
Relations:
Kruger Minerals - They have currently put aside their differences. They realized that Rhineland has bigger problems and that they should not compete against each other. They aren't allies neither, so I would say that their relations with them is somewhat indifferent.
Police, Military (Authorities) - From the conversation, it seems like the authorities fully support their work, and are there when they need them, so I'd say they have a good and strong relationship
Red Hessians - The main problem for the whole corporation; They attack consistently, and have raided many of their convoys so far. They sure as hell don't like each other.

I've also attached a recording of the whole conversation. Have a nice day.

Log Submitted
Knight Ethan Raynor
The Forlorn Hope

|▫|▫|▫|▫| Project Log Closed |▫|▫|▫|▫|