Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >to< Sanae Miyasu | >from< Sol Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: EB4msrh.png]

Hello Sanae!

First off, my apology for the late response. It's been kinda busy over the last few days.
And yes, you guessed it. This is the project I was so excited about on our last meeting! Since my dear colleague Professor Doctor Samson made it official, we can now talk unrestricted about it.
Speaking of: Glad to hear that you already show such an interest in our enterprise that you consider investments.

But you are right about security measures in the open communication channels. I'll explain the sensitive details personally on our next meeting, just name a date and time and we can arrange it.
Simply contact me over the usual Neural Net adress.

Though...I know you all too well by now, so here is an appetizer for your famous unsatiable curiosity. A quick insight, if you will:
The Sol Project will use Hypergate technology to reach our planet of origin, an extremely advanced, and huge, jumpgate with unimaginable power. It'll be a joint venture conducted by every organisation or private person who would like to give Samson and me a helping hand. The construction site will be deep within the Omicrons, so logistics might get a bit tricky, but the position is essential to the success of the operation. But despite all difficulities, the potential outcome is worth the effort. Earth awaits us!

Everything beyond that will be discussed face to face without unintended eavesdropping.

With best regards,
Hans.
<::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::>

[Image: 9yjyHbv.jpg]

"Hello Hans,

guess I have to apologize for the delayed reply too? But I know you know the reason, didn't expect it will take us that long though.
Anyway, straight back to business, right? That appetizer works, I must say.. I already guessed what will be used but that this is truly the case is impressive. So far nobody tried to build a Jumpgate leading outside of an entire Sector to another one, Gallia - Sirius connections are a joke compared to this. The positioning of the gate in the Omicrons is senseful, you guys clearly thought about everything already. Afterall they are at the edge of the Sirius Sector and I suppose the closest to Sol too.

I am really looking forward to our next meeting, in the meanwhile I will ask Iri about her thoughts on this matter. It's a crazy project and she has a better hand for such stuff, anyway.. thanks for contacting me yourself again too. Hope to see you soon!"

Kind regards,
Miyasu, S.

<::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::>

[Image: P1UPPWf.jpg]

"Good day.

I am sure you remember the long conversation between you, my Sister and myself about a possible contract to be set up between my family corporation and your project. For now we merely wish to inform you of the sum we are willing to pay in case of the contract fulfilling our wishes. We will let it to you to prepare a first draft of a contract fitting to a sum of 4 Billion Sirius Credits as investment from our side.
We can talk further based on your draft at a later point then."

Kind regards,
Miyasu, S.

Guten Tag, Miss Miyasu.

I'd like to apologize for taking our sweet time before contacting you again. The days were filled to the brim with organizing our next steps for the project.
The sum you and your sister are willing to invest is astonishing and in a certain way almost flattering. Fortunatly, the offered sum of 4 billion Credits matches the highest investment milestone on our freshly set up contract list.

The Endeavour Package appears to suit such an eager investor like yourself the best. It's practically an alround-option with the most profitable payback and other attractive side boni.
Please feel free to take all the time needed to study the list and wheigh the best choice for you. Alessa and I will be available on our private NeuralNet adress 24/7 when a decision is made. Same counts for further questions and advices, if required.

We are looking forward to hear from you,

Sincerely,
Hans von Goeben.

|||||||END OF TRANSMISSION|||||||
|||||||LINK TERMINATED|||||||

[Image: P1UPPWf.jpg]

"Good day Hans, everyone else.

We considered your offer and must say that it truly doesn't look bad at all. There are just a few points that we wonder about:

What will happen with our investment in case of the project being a complete failure and we will never reach Sol this way?
Would it be possible to discuss a fix sum we would get returned in such a case? Maybe around 25% of the investment?
Also, Irelei and me wondered if, as first huge investors, atleast I doubt anybody else was willing to offer you that much money, we may receive 8% of all further profit after the successful expedition?

We are open to discuss this further with you, would be lovely if you hand this message over to your colleagues as quickly as possible, Hans."

With kind regards,
Miyasu, S.

Hello once more, Sanae!

Let's get right to answering your business questions:
If the expedition fails to realize one of its major objectives, 12,5% of the original sum will be paid back. For example, the project will be considered a fail if the hypergate is not functional. *IF* the expedition force does not reach the Sol System, or the expedition force can't return to Sirius for whatever reason, the investors will be paid back 125% of their original investment. All other scenarios will not be considered a failure by law. The refund percentage applies to all kind of investements, regardless of the sum.

It is true that you and Miss Irelei were the *first* major investors, but the profit rate is sadly not negotiable. Other important participants already accepted the contract where the exact numbers are written. Offering a special contract to you would lead to trouble with the rest of our clients.

With best regards,
Hans von Goeben.

[Image: 0jzpC0O.jpg]

"Good day again, Hans.

The terms offered are acceptable after this clarification. 5% of any further profit made will suffice fully, we trust your abilities to not fail this Project so the insurances are acceptable as well.

The credits will be wired over other ways as soon as we received a bank account of yours. Until then, take care and good luck."

With kind regards,
Miyasu, S.

Hello, Sanae!

I'm sorry bout the long silence. Hope you know, business took attention and some improvements into your intented investment. I didn't forget about you and honestly want to nail our deal. As long as you are still seek for the same. You can reach me here and we can talk about it once again. The contract is already in my pocket and awaits to be signed.

With best regards,
Hans von Goeben.

Hello, Sanae!

Don't feel annoyed. With this I resend the last transmission. I am not aware of your priority or ehh, don't know, the transmission could be accidently dropped into your spamfolder.

With best regards,
Hans von Goeben.

[Image: ZvPAfRd.png]

"Kon'nichiwa, Hans. My apologies for the delay. I indeed had other things to focus on lately and my secretary is not always the best at remembering messages.

Sadly things turned complicated lately. It is nothing too troublesome but it interrupts plans, more plans than just this one here. For the moment we would not invest into the project at all. Anyway, it is nice to hear from you again. We should meet again when there is a chance to do so. Lots happened here and I doubt you do not have a new story to tell as well.

We will stay in touch,

Sanae Miyasu,
Minister for Health & Education,
Empire of Kusarii