Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: James el Harady | From: Alessa Freya Samson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: xjWc0rw.png]
Hello James,

it has been a long time since we have last met. How are you? I guess you have received the open transmission of me about the Sol Project? Of course, this transmission was mostly just PR blabla and advertisement. I won't do that to you my old friend.
I hope, today, you understand the reason for me to leave Canaan and join the IRG. I am still on my personal haunt to find my husband,
Even this still destroys me, something interesting has grown recently. Within the last few months I have received a couple hints about the mission of my husband, which is related to an exotic, probably alien, hypergate technology based somewhere in the Omicrons. At first it sounds maybe that it does only concern me, but that isn't the case. Some weeks ago I had met Hans von Goeben, who as a very smart researcher and adventurer shares a lot of questions about mankinds history and current state in Sol with me. Together we have started a new project. The Sol Project, it is about the venture of a high scale expedition to the Sol sector that contains the construction of a hypergate and development of its technology. This also requires to find this technology my husband was working on.
I know that Canaan doesn't exist anymore, believe me I am very sad about this, but I want to ask for help and invite you and your people for this new endeavor.

I hope hearing from you soon my friend.

Best regards

Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson

[Image: q5x9eiN.png]
[Image: x71jP0N.png]

Freya. It's been quite some time.

What have you been doing? How are you? I sympathize with your plans to find your husband and as back then I will do my best to support you with that.

Now if I understand correctly you believe that this whole hypergate affair could hide some hints concerning the whereabouts of your husband?
Not trying to be disrespectful, but this seems like a little bit if a stretch to be honest. But maybe I'm not getting the whole picture and we can shed a bit of light on the matter.

What do you say, should we meet up some time, do a little catching up and discuss this whole deal in detail?

I hope to hear back from you soon.

[Image: U8usAnF.png]
[Image: xjWc0rw.png]
Hello James,

it is good to see you healthy. This might some strange, but don't missunderstand me. I am currently within an euphoria. I believe on the trail to construct this gate, I may get contact to the right person, I may receive an info about the whereabouts of my husband.
Of course, I don't have to add that my researcher, my adventurer parts within myself want to do this expedition. I just expect a win/win situation for myself. I won't like to tell you that much right about our new project, so please, let us do a meeting. I am currently at Cayman. Feel free to visit me on the Antarctica as soon as you can.

Best regards

Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson

[Image: q5x9eiN.png]