Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Corsair Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iXqArpE.gif]

Good Afternoon,

My name is Sean Goodman, I administrate Freeport 9 in the Attica System. I'm contacting the Council today to seek the requirements for use of a cloaking device on a vessel within your Empire.

Furthermore I wanted to use this communication channel as a resource for me to quickly become alerted to potential problems that involve the Freeport.

Regards,
Sean Goodman
Freeport 9
[Image: av-328661.png]
Sender: Corsair Council of Elders
Encryption: Mucho strong
Recipient: CoF
Topic: Inquiry
Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma

Saludos Sean Goodman,

Your ships may travel through the Empire unharmed with our blessings and protection. If some irregularities or unforseen circumstances happen, the Council of Elders will use this channel to open coomunications to resolve it swiftly and peacefully.
Naturally, we require the name and class of the vessel. Your vessel will be uncloaked at all times while in the Empires space.

Senor Goodman, it's also my duty to inform you that the said above does not apply to the group with the designation of "IRG". We still don't know if they belong to a Zoner tribe or if they are some sort of scammers, liers and counterfeiters.

Respetuosamente,

Corsair Council of Elders

Transmission Terminated...
[Image: iXqArpE.gif]

Good Afternoon Council Members,

I'm glad that we will have this open line of communication. Please find attached ship registry information.

In regards to your feelings of the Ingenuus Research Group. In short yes, they are a member of the Confederation, albeit newer one, that is not as well versed in local policy. Is there something that needs to be brought to the Confederations attention?

Regards,
Sean Goodman
Freeport 9
[Image: av-328661.png]
Sender: Corsair Council of Elders
Encryption: Mucho strong
Recipient: CoF
Topic: Inquiry

Saludos Sean Goodman,

Ship registry file recieved. Pleasent flight through the Empire. If there will be any inconviniences, contact the nearest patrol por favor.

Regarding IRG, it was really an unpleasent suprise when you told me they are part of the Confederation. Deep down we believed they are a bunch of frauds and deceivers.
However, senor Goodman, ships with IRG designation aren't welcome in our space any longer, on top of that, our patrols have orders to take them into custody, confiscate any cargo they have and in case they decide to ignore our orders, they will be destroyed. That's how it is for now.
Although, if you really wish to help and protect IRG, warn them, for the time being, to take alternative routes.
Regarding possible change of IRG status, refer them to the Corsair court with a recommendation of CoF, otherwise Court will not consider the case.

Respetuosamente,

Corsair Council of Elders

Transmission Terminated...