Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [TBH], C:: | From: OSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: efvAwhO.png]

The Omicron Supply Industries extend their greetings towards the governing parties of Crete and the Corsair Empire.

My name is Kyu Akibara, I am an Advisor of OSI. Years have passed now since the latest animosities in the Omega-49 system, and as we were used to transport food from all over SIrius to our neighbours, the Board of Directors wishes to offer you this service again to strengthen the bonds between us to ensure a blooming friendship in the future as well. Additional to the regular supplies, OSI wishes to send you a one-time tribute of the following items to Planet Crete:

CommodityAmountVendor Price
Food Rations25.0001604
Gin5.0002062
Kyushu Rice10.0002446
Luxuary Food9.000 1930
Rum5.000 2860
Synth Gel25.0003143
Synth Paste25.0001836
Vodka5.0001597
Whiskey5.0002547

We would begin with the deliveries as soon as you agree with it, simply to prevent confusion with the regional patrols. Does that sound acceptable for you?

Kyu Akibara
Advisor of the Omicron Supply Industries
| Communications link established.
| Local download complete.
| Encryption: High
| Relaying video message ...

[Image: 775af70a72.gif]
Transmission Authentication Confirmed - Elder Hector Beltran, Consul of The Brotherhood

Saludos Kyu Akibara, this is Beltran from the Brotherhood.

Personally, I am very glad you contacted us. After all, our clans, but Corsairs and Zoners in general, had 7 amazing years of peace, trust, cooperation and prosperity. The Brotherhood and myself thank you for that.
Senor Akibara, the transports that you have prepared are free to start moving towards Crete, our patrols have been notified and prepared for your arrival.

Beltran out.

[Image: 84afbc8fd0.gif]
[Image: 2h4hzqt.jpg]

To: Beltran from the Brotherhood

Bonjour good sir,
it is with great delight that we see you have been amenable to accepting our tribute, please find delivery notice for the first of these suppies.

[Image: Crete1.png]

regardez

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]
[Image: rPertJH.png]

Dear members of the OSI,

I seem to have missed this transmission somehow previously. Regardless, though, I would like you to know that Custodi are very thankful for your involvement in supplying Crete.

However, you probably have heard the saying about giving a man a fish versus teaching him how to fish. This is very much the case here, as the farmlands of Attica are always in need of agricultural supplies with which we could likely produce more higher quality, fresher food ourselves than outside transports could provide. And with the recent weather we've been having, well, these supplies are now needed more than ever. Perhaps you could include a couple of shipments of FloraGro or other such supplies in the future, hm? I'm sure every man, woman and child would be eternally grateful to you for it and Custodi would of course provide you with a handsome bonus.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos

We might be able to organize something about that, Senor Augustopolos.

As we can classify this pretty much as humanitarian aid project, I think we can get the producers of those items to help us here. That would be Samura Heavy Industries with HydroGro and PlanetForm Incorporated with FloraGro.

Give me some time to work something out. In the meantime, OSI will continue the deliveries to Crete.

Kyu Akibara
[Image: Vontransbar2.png]

Greetings Inhabitants of Crete, i have come bearing gifts. A shipment of the best Vodka money can buy.

[Image: Vodka_Start.jpg]

[Image: Vodka_End.jpg]

Hope you enjoy this new bounty.
Regards
J Voncloud

[Image: transmission_-_omicron-bottom.png]

Kyu Akibara here.

Today a major part of the deliveries has been completed. Fresh Food Rations and Luxuary Food from Planet Cambridge, Gin from New London, Whiskey from Arranmore - we know you're not best friends with them, but if it is satisfactory for you, we bought that stuff for a price that comes piracy against them pretty close - and Rum from Kusari.

CommodityAmountProof
Food Rations25.000[x][x][x][x][x]
Gin5.000[x]
Luxuary Food9.000 (10.000 actually) [x][x]
Rum5.000 [x]
Whiskey5.000[x]

About the FloraGro, we will be able to send about 5.000 units towards Crete. It will take a bit more time to organize that, but it is very likely to happen.

Kyu Akibara

Akibara here again

A few hours ago, the Tilapia delivered a big bunch of Synth Foods' products to Crete.

CommodityAmountProof
Synth Paste20.000[x] [x] [x] [x]
Synth Gel25.000[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Another load of Kusari Rice will be imported soon.

Kyu Akibara
[Image: RRvg2De.png]

Find attached Docking Manifests for 10,000 units of Kyushu Rice

Isaac Nemo
Omicron Supply Industries

5,000 units [1][2]
5,000 units [1][2]

[Image: JYa8QhE.png]