Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IRG | From: Michael Richard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Greetings,

I hope little incidents in past does not affect our relations. Things can happen and we should look into future. I am here contacting you about a joint research operation that is crucial to Crayter Military and we can use the help of Ingenuus researchers. The research is about reducing production cost of our capital vessels. Some kind of reducing material costs and build them more effectively both cost and time-wise. We can offer access to Sabah Shipyard and if need arises, credits or any other thing Ingenuus may need. I await your response.

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 1 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Blake Morris:-_-_-_-_-

Mr. Richard,

My name is Blake Morris, a researcher with Ingenuus. I will be handling your request.

It should always be possible to help cut down production time, either though automation, assembly, or other factors. What I would like to try first, Is something I learned while away at university in Kusari for a cultural exchange program. Its called kaizen, meaning "continuous improvement". To put it simply it is about thinking outside the box and making small changes to generate big results.

To start I'll need an initial startup fee of 12,000,000 credits, transferable to IRG|Sanctuary, then I will need a list of production materials, their location, ship class', their build times, and build location within the shipyard.

Ingenuus looks forward to building a brighter tomorrow with the Crayter Military

Blake Morris
Ingenuus Research Group
[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Greetings again, Mr. Morris

I am terribly sorry for the delay caused by other operations we, as whole Republic, had to take care of. While i personally think 12 Million credits can be done among other things, you should speak to one of our ISE representatives about further details rather than me. After all i command ships in battle, not dealing with logistics that much.
Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military