Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Naval Forces Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Nova Hawken
Subject: Cooperation
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings.

I am Nova Hawken, recently appointed Guildmistress of The Core. Since coming into leadership, one of my objectives is to re-establish diplomatic communications with our allies.

It has been a while since The Core and the KNI have conversed. Tell me, what is the current state of Kusarian affairs, as well as those of yourselves?

-N. Hawken
Guildmistress, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[New Incoming Call]
[Encryption: KNI8123 detected, KNI broadcast detected]
[Verifying Handle: Complete]
[Sender ID: Agent "Majin"]
[Location: Kusari]

-------------------

[Image: jxW8sBn.jpg?1]
Majin

Greetings Guildmistress, and thank you for your message. I'm agent Majin of the Naval Intelligence, and for the time being your contact with our agency as a whole. Our most recent activities in the Core operations area were inconclusive but we managed to held some talks with then Guildmaster Jack Daniels. A sad thing he did not continue to see the progress of our agreements.

As for affairs in Kusari, there has been a great neglect on the condition and strength of the KNI from the leading circles, as well as a passive attitude by the Naval Forces regarding the insurrection problems that have arisen. Being so drunk on peace by diplomacy has left our forces weak to the parties driven by flames of revenge.

The situation deteriorated rapidly in Kyushu, and our lack of successful counter-strikes allowed the Kempeitai and Imperial agents to infiltrate deeply into the Planet Kyushu settlements and stir unrest. Combined with a series of setbacks in star system space control, the Imperials forced a defeat of the Nagumo task force, and the retreat of Republican forces from Kyushu orbit. Imperial forces have started to entrench the planet approach routes, and landing troops to occupy the strategic settlements. Republican army divisions were cut off from support from the Navy, and are making stiff resistance in certain regions of the planet.
In addition, Imperial agents have hacked the gate to New Tokyo, and assaulted Nansei Research station, although we managed to evacuate our assets and most vital research from the station before it could fall into insurgent hands.

To be honest the situation has become dire, as the loss of such a strategic position and the detention of a large section of the population of our Republic will cause a severe loss economically and politically. I am not privy to the plans of the Naval Forces, but I believe only a more aggressive strategy will overturn the course of this uprising.

Whatever meager assets the KNI has currently are focused on ensuring that the Naval Forces wont suffer yet another major catastrophe like the one I mentioned. If there is any means for assisting your organization efforts of keeping the outer regions safe from humanity threats, I am willing to listen.

Agent Majin, Signing off.

Agent "Majin",

I am sad to hear that. It is within our interests to preserve the integrity of the current Kusarian Government. And whilst we cannot supply you with additional personnel, we can provide you with something almost as good: Guns and other arms.

AP Manufacturing's Advanced Hardware should contain sufficient packages required to help turn the conflict back around in your favor. I would be willing to talk to Mr. Lambrecht about sending an APM convoy with such goods to a defined location. I would also be willing to send several Adapted Nomadic weapons to the KNI, for both research and field uses.

Aside from just monetary compensation, I am interested in what the KNI may be able to offer us for this assistance. I understand that you're under pressure, so do not think you have to offer an arm and a leg.

-N. Hawken
Guildmistress, The Core

[New Incoming Call]

-------------------

Majin

The purchase of military equipment to supplement our armed efforts is welcome, and the KNI is willing to acquire a first batch of the latest models for evaluation, if there has been any significant development from the models we received last year. For larger and regular shipments of military hardware however, we will need to defer to the KNF for such negotiations.

As for what may the Naval Intelligence can provide, an opportunity for a joint investment has risen that may be in the interests of the Core. As mentioned, Nansei Research station was overtaken by the Imperialist insurgency, but we managed to retrieve most of the essential data and prototypes we were researching there. Although the loss of the vast deposits of workable anti matter deposits are debilitating for our research efforts, the Admiralty has decided to continue some of the research projects elsewhere. Kansai has accommodated some of the minor ones, but it is not wise to put all the eggs in one basket, considering the course of events.

Expanding on the proposed Naval Intelligence outpost/department in Core installations, the KNI is capable to arrange for the transfer or specialized personnel and equipment to create compact but efficient research facility on anti matter applications. Kusari Naval Forces would be able to continue to work on some Nansei projects without worrying of potential Imperial saboteurs and Blood Dragon agents, and Core would have some of the best in that field to learn and work with during the course of the venture.

In addition, there are some projects that already show an advanced stage of completion, but due to their... "nature", and severe limitations on weapons treaties our nation upholds, were unfit to being tested on Kusari space. If the Core is willing to test some of these new prototypes on, say, unspecified armed vessels bearing no connection to any recognized state operating in the edge systems, we might be able to complete their development and produce several for Core operations at a very efficient cost.

Seems we have several topics to dabble with. I'll let you consider your options for a while. Let us know when you desire to discuss more details.

Agent "Majin",

We are always improving upon our technology. You will certainly find that this year's shipment of hardware is superior to that of last year.

We express our deepest sympathies for the loss of Nansei. The Core can certainly look into expanding the facilities the KNI has access to. Although this time, I would like to look at moving third-party facilities out from Durban and onto Planet Nauru. The Core has been constructing a multitude of cutting-edge science facilities on the planet that it wishes to loan to allies. The benefit of this is additional discretion on the backdrop of a lovely desert planet you can stretch your legs on - rather than a space station. Furthermore, if your desire is anti-matter research, the Iridium on planet Nauru should assist you nicely in that endeavor.

The Core is interested in the projects you have been working on, and would gladly test them for you, especially with the condition that we would gain access to some of them upon completion.

-N. Hawken
Guildmistress, The Core

:::[RE-TRANSMITTING]:::

[New Incoming Call]

-------------------

[Image: qs4L1vM.jpg?1]
Majin

That's right, the Iridium. Among the chief problems in maintaining our relatively large assets of antimatter where the energy expenditures, and the scarcity of essential materials for the containment structures. A relatively close source of iridium will be a boon to the continuation of the projects.

Regarding the establishment of operations in Nauru, the KNI respects the decision to relocate planetside. However, it should be understood that such change requires an adaptation of our planned operations in the region, as well as different security measures. I'll arrange for a visit from our staff to the proposed locations for evaluation soon.
It will also imply a change of methods regarding our antimatter production and research, as we will not have the remote conditions we had on Nansei, but will have to deal with gravity, atmosphere, energy production and the occasional snooping passerby.

We will dispatch a transport with a few experts on operations and research to Durban, to conduct the preliminary steps for the eventual establishment of the outpost. Our vessel will also bring essential material for the setup, as well some experimental devices for further tweaking and testing. Additional information will come enclosed with the package.

I can say for the moment we are looking forward to a secure area for some ballistic and missile testing.
[Image: emulQQu.png]

If possible, provide us with additional information regarding these facilities you are completing on Nauru. I'll update this channel once our team arrives on Core space.

[New Incoming Call]

-------------------

Majin

Our vessel Genshou has arrived at Durban Station, bringing our required team to start preparing our operations in the facilities. I'm currently arranging transportation for them to Yaren among your convoys.

[Image: K0dA8qVs.png] [Image: AkfCmS8s.png]

As for the rest of the cargo, it's mostly machinery and essential equipment for research. Included among the crates, you will find two experimental warheads for testing, based on our latest research on antimatter.
[Image: emulQQu.png]

These are quite large and unwieldy contraptions, suitable for a well placed detonation, or a capital class missile frame. For the sake of simplicity, we have delivered the compatible KNF Aramitama type Battleship long range missile and the necessary framework to load a warhead into it. Missile specifications make it's use in heavy combat scenarios inadvisable, but it should produce some results against a heavy emplacement or a massed force scenario. Well, we will have to wait on the field tests to know for sure...

When able, send us what you require for the development of Nauru facilities.

[New Incoming Call]

-------------------

[Image: cbNGHRF.jpg?1]
Majin

Contact has been interrupted for a few months now, with little news from the Core command. I sincerely hope this is not due to some issue with Core Guildmasters. Is Nova Hawken just another footnote in the organization history now, or can I still rely on her to have some sense of purpose on our collaboration?

When possible, I would like to enter in contact with an active Core representative. Our previous agreements and proposals still stand as far as the KNI is concerned.
The KNI would also like to receive a report on the status of the Aramitama experiment.

[Image: 6dZQT6g.png]

Resending Transmission
Pages: 1 2 3