Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tyberius Ryder : "Animus Ex"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[VIDEO LOG ACTIVE]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: -- ]:::
ID: Tyberius Ryder
Subject: The initiation - "Ubi mors ibi spes"
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Well, I got in. They moved quickly and they've already gave me the firs task. To head and hunt those creatures I hated most for what they did to my family and to my life. Thank god I didn't cut all ties with Liberty space and I still have some private funds to finance my own Core craft. Currently they are short on resources and they started to rebuild themselves. I felt a very determined and tense air when I walked off the recruitment office towards my private temporary quarters that were given to me, aboard the Alabama.

I feel this is the chance I wanted. I will shift the funds and place the orders and I will be off to space. The first missions for initiation are not necessarily difficult but not easy for the faint of heart. I never been to Omicron Iota or 99, but I've heard rumors that that's the source of the Nomads and their systems is much more complex than any of what we have in Sirius. That I'll have to see for myself. I need to get ready because the dangers are high and if I complete the tasks without problem, I will be given more credentials. I am determined to finish off my targets and deal with the Nomads at last. I will also retrieve additional information if needed. If the rumors are true I'll have to see what's the big deal with those systems. I've brought the equipment I had from my old venture ship. Science stuff mostly, all kinds of scanners and other systems that would help with various analysis if needed. I shall see.

I've heard there are some interesting major players in the Omicrons nowadays. Looking "forward" to greet them in a special way. I will come with more updates very soon.

-Tyberius Ryder, Core Iinitiate

:::[LOG ENDED]:::

:::[VIDEO FEED:-- ]:::
Subject: Exodus -"Exitum Vitae"

I was given the Marlin two days ago. And It already happened a lot. Omicron Delta is an interesting chaotic jungle to say the least. The first experience in this sector of the Cluster, was as I expected to be. Ruthless and bad. I've ran into -them-, the Slomon'K'Hara race. A lot of their mindless drones hurling the space and blasting everything that moves. I hunted several down and I felt that something inside me itched whenever I pressed the trigger against them.

Curiosity came later on when I've met a Vagrant, actually two of them. Strangely they can talk like us humans, but inside your head. That's a perk humans could use too. If we were capable. I didn't thought that some of them have individuality. It named itself "Kapheira" and strangely it didn't lay down a single blast upon me. The other Vagrant though, was assisted during one of my Nomad hunts in the nearby field. The assistance was given by what I found later to be, The Commune. Apparently they claim to be one of the major players inside the Omicrons, and as I've seen clearly they work with the aliens. And they are the exact type that murdered my family. I am just one simple pilot, everything is new for me. But my resolve was never clearer. I know now that I have more names and enemies to clear from my blacklist.

I am a soldier at heart, I fought proxy wars between Liberty and Rheinland. I was a ground trooper mostly. The space fighting .. I have to master it in time. I will.

I was assisted even by one of my new comrades. After my ship was heavily damaged, he continued to avenge me and put the Commune and the Vagrant on the run afterwards. Interesting resilience I might say. The Core is filled with such warriors as I've seen. It's good.

I ventured forth deeper into the Omicrons, and ... I saw things I didn't even imagine being possible. One thing is for sure, that the aliens are way ahead then us. I can understand the threat they pose and the possible ways they manipulate each individual to their make their cause seem just. But not for me, not for us, not for The Core. We impose order over chaos that it's represented by the filth and the cowards that betrayed our race. No matter, they will see in the coming future what the Imperium means.

With each day that passes by, I feel that my place in this corner of Sirius, is what defines me and what will shape me in the future. I feel that something greater will come my way in time. And they will fear my name, those who wronged not only me, but all the lives that they abused for too long.

-Tyberius Ryder, Core Iinitiate

:::[VIDEO FEED:-- ]:::
Subject: Advancement -"Profectus"

I saw that my efforts have been payed off in this organization. And the word came from the Guildmistress herself. I came to see her, through the video transmission. I did not expect to see what I did saw. An apparent delicate woman but with a glance of steel and iron. She was surprised as well to hear my acts within the trial but even more, that I've went further on my own will and desire to discover and find more about the Nomad race.

Henceforth, I am to be known as Knight in the Core Imperium. And I was offered new possibilities to even expand my versatility in space. The work must continue and I need to improve my area of work. I have issued an order to create an anti-fighter assault craft with a crew of 15 with the name of "Achillae".

I walked by the construction yards and well I've met my issued crew. Some of them looked quite suspicious and with lacking trust in their eyes. They waited for me to say something and decide my fate as a future captain, if I'd be a despot with my men or not. But I didn't come hard to them, I greeted them like old mates and after that I saw the ease in their expression and the slight cunning and determination in their look. They were all kind of people, from engineers to medical crew. A tight pack of fifteen people. They were determined to work as much as I'd do the right choice and bring the glory to the Imperium.

[Image: GA8UhUkm.jpg]
I don't expect less from them either, and I made sure to let them know. After the long speech they gave the respects they intended, accordingly to the Knight rank. They were amazed to hear that I instantly got it after my initial trial. I explained them what I did, back to the cantina. It was amusing how all of them gathered and were more or less interested until the part when I tricked the Nammu ships into atmosphere crash. They seemed fascinated and cheered up after the end of the story. They are ready to dedicate their lives in the risks of the impending threats of the Edge Worlds.

They left to their quarters aboard Alabama and I went and watched the bay where the ship was assembled. It was a fine vessel, and they've already painted the name "Achillae" with a laughing skull, on it. I've heard it won't take long and I shall be able to embark and call my crew to duty some of these days.

-Tyberius Ryder, Core Imperium Knight