Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the Kusari Imperial Movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: A1ftQfi.png]

To: Representatives of the IKN, Kusari Imperial government
Sender ID: Tokiomi Katagawa
Subject: Current state of affair.

Hajimemashite. I am Tokiomi Katagawa, designated representative of the Hogosha Association in most of the important matters that affect the Association as a whole. The Association has followed the outcome of the campaign waged by the imperial forces, and has received the news of the reclaiming of the Planet Kyushu with joy and amazement.

In the past, we were introduced to esteemed officer and representative of the IKN, Aramaki Hideo, who we had long planned negotiations regarding the use of our facilities of Suzuka in the Tottori system, the employment of Hogosha assets and equipment in military duties, and any eventual shipping and logistical support the Association could provide to your ever expanding government.

If possible, we of the Hogosha Association would like to renew our contacts and review our current position within the efforts of ensuring the safety and glory of Kusari.

Together, for a stronger Kusari
Tokiomi Katagawa, the Hogosha Association.

[Image: ky4R9wc.png]
[Image: D0reIes.png]

[Image: gFT2FIR.jpg]

Date: 04/24/824 A.S.

Comm ID: Kaigun-Taisho Yukiyama Minako

To: Tokiomi Katagawa

Signal Origin: Planet Kyushu, Kyushu system

Priority: High

Topic: Contracts

Kon'nichiwa, Katagawa-san,

I am Yukiyama Minako, the new Kaigun-Taisho of the Dai 343 Kaigun Kokutai, my cousin and previous Kaigun-Taisho Sakuma Hitomi has left a whole lot of paperwork on my desk it seems. Hai, the restoration of any running contracts that have been in place prior to my lead would be good to be in effect again. Is there any change regarding the listed points and demands?

Meiyo to yūki,
Yukiyama Minako
[Image: aUkNIEr.png?1]
Kaigun-Taisho

Hai, the contract we were dealing with the former representative unfortunately was never formalized, even though the Hogosha have graciously welcomed the Imperial forces and their detachments to settle in Suzuka station.

For the interest of formalizing the leasing of Suzuka station, as well as normalizing the provisional exchange of spacecraft equipment between the imperial movement and the Association, I resubmit for your review our draft, with updated layout.

Imperial Forces - Association lease and exchange agreement

Section one: Suzuka

The Hogosha Association has agreed to provide access and control of the Suzuka station to the Imperial Forces (represented by the 343 Kaigun) and its military police until the favourable conclusion of the struggle for the Throne, with the following terms:

1.A) The Hogosha Association will support the maintenance costs of the station during the time of this agreement.

1.B) The Imperial Forces will support the costs for any beneficial development and expansion of the installations made during the period of this agreement.

Section one: Equipment Exchange

2.A) The Imperial Forces (namely the 343th) will pass to the Association funds a monetary value every 2 months. This fund will support the maintenance of any Hogosha made vessels being used by the main forces, and their forces alone (//343 vessels only).

2.A1) Hogosha made vessels comprise of the following models and any variants:
Black Dragon
Irezumi.

2.A2) The Hogosha Association requires that all Hogosha made vessels (C1) being used by Imperial secondary forces and their mercenaries in the war effort be reported to the Association by the relevant commanders in the force. Farmers Alliance pilots are exempt from this action.

2.A3) Imperial pilots and mercenaries found in this situation have to pay a one time maintenance fee of 10 Million credits to the Association, to ensure the continued and efficient operation of the vessel. 343 Pilots and HA pilots can enforce this term at any time, provided the outcome is reported. Farmer Alliance pilots are exempted from this.

2.A4) Any payments made by the Imperial Forces and their members should be directed to a secure account of the Association.

2.B) The Imperial Forces will share with the Hogosha and close partners (Farmers Alliance, Samura) schematics and technical manuals regarding standard military weaponry, for the purposes of production and operation in vessels of the Association and others. This term is open for renegotiation when the agreement reaches it's conclusion.

2.B1.1) Imperial Military made equipments comprise of the following models and any variants:
Kusari Lawful Weapons - Fighter variants
Kusari Lawful Weapons - Gunboat variants
Kusari Lawful Weapons - Bomber variants

2.B2) The Imperial Forces (headed by the 343) require that all Imperial Military made equipment (D1) being used by Hogosha affiliated pilots be reported to the Imperial command by the relevant entities.

2.B3) Hogosha pilots found in this situation have to pay a one time maintenance fee of 10 Million credits to the Imperial Treasury or any designated entity of similar function, to ensure the proper appreciation to their providers and the orderly use of said materials. 343 Pilots and HA pilots can enforce this term at any time, provided the outcome is reported. Farmer Alliance pilots are exempted from this.

2.B4) Any payments made by the Hogosha and their members should be directed to a secure account of the Imperial Forces.

Together, for a stronger Kusari

Date: 04/27/824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa, Katagawa-san,

I must honestly say, your contract made me a bit... curious, on the one hand, a contract is very useful and it doesn't look that bad overall, but to us, it looks relatively one-sided. We are capable of producing our own Irezumi-class fighters on Kyushu, we also see it a bit concerning that your interest in military weaponry is so high. I looked into the previous communications between our groups and those concerns were present before. You are very smart people, who knows what you could do with that technology after all. This topic is debatable though, if you demand any kind of military weaponry and other equipment from us, I want to be sure that it only benefits the Hogosha and the 343rd. You are a tight knit organization consisting of very smart gangsters and others alike, you know your business too well, those skills are something we know to appreciate, if you would collect intel data of the republican's current state in economy, military and similar, you shall be given a certain amount of equipment. This should not be much of a problem, considering that you are, to my knowledge, tolerated in the republic, enough to provide useful information, I am ready to negotiate that, but at the moment, I am too skeptical to give away military weaponry already. Your demands about the Black Dragon-class vessels, however, are agreed upon by us, same goes for the rest of the contract, the other points should be discussed, I await your reply.

Meiyo to yūki,
Yukiyama Minako
Kaigun-Taisho

Yukiyama-taisho, your remarks regarding the several points of the agreement are sound, and I must concede to their reasoning. The imperial movement has made great strides since our parts held talks, and great part of industrial support we could provide under cover can be replaced by the might of great artisans and factories in Kyushu. If Samura has unlocked their schematics for the Irezumi vessel, and granted leave of their facilities to produce directly to the glory of the Emperor, who are to erect obstacles to such endeavor? Who are we to not rejoice at the sight of those who once protected our House and customs in the shadows now flying at the frontlines on the hands of the finest?

The Association, with renewed wisdom, will waiver all claims or demands on hogosha hardware upon imperial forces, provided they are in the hands of the main fleet. (//343). Consider it our investment on the assured victory.
We will still inquire and seek financial support to sustain additional vessels operating on secondary units.

The section should read as follows:

Imperial Forces - Association lease and exchange agreement

Section two: Equipment Exchange

2) For the purpose of this agreement Hogosha made vessels comprise of the following models and any variants:
Black Dragon
Hogosha manufactured equipment
Drake guns (all types)
Drake Turrets (all types)

2.A) The Imperial Navy is given free use and support in operating Hogosha manufactured vessels and spatial equipment. This provision applies to the main forces, and their forces alone (//343 vessels only).

2.A2) The Hogosha Association requires that all Hogosha made vessels and equipment, being used by Imperial secondary forces and mercenaries assisting in the war effort, be reported to the Association by the relevant commanders in the force. Farmers Alliance pilots are exempt from this action.

2.A3) Imperial pilots and mercenaries found in this situation have to pay a one time maintenance fee of 10 Million credits to the Association, to ensure the continued and efficient operation of the vessel. 343 Pilots and HA pilots can enforce this term at any time, provided the outcome is reported. Farmer Alliance pilots are exempted from this.

2.A4) Any payments made by the Imperial Forces and their members should be directed to a secure account of the Association.

Regarding your concerns about our desire to acquire military technology, it can be assured it's not meant for commercialization or trafficking. Like in our collaboration with Samura resulted in new effective and combat proven fighter models that we now have the opportunity to provide, so too a collaboration with the military will result in new developments and tools to ensure the prosperity and status of Kusari throughout Sirius. Certain Associates have expressed desire in studying and learning upon the best that our noble House military has in the lower fields, so we may improve with our ingenuity.

If you require our services in knowing more about your opponents, we will be eager to provide. I have heard that the Kempeitai is an organization with a very long reach, and that the Imperial Navy has not been shy in probing deep into the Republic defenses in these past weeks. If there is still something that has escaped your grasp, we shall look into it.

May your efforts bring great rewards

Date: 03rd of May 824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa, Misutā Tokiomi,

I am glad you changed your contract to one that I can agree on, since the Kempeitai is rather busy with internal work than espionage, your support would be of great value for all of us. Hai, we will look out for any Imperial ship bearing your technology and make sure the contract is working smoothly, if you encounter any valuable information concerning the war, the Naval Forces, Gallia, anything, please let me know. Arigato.

Meiyo to yūki,
Yukiyama Minako
Kaigun-Taisho