Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GMG| Official disband notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings.

It's pretty straightforward. GMG| as a faction is officially disbanded. I don't is it about me or what ever I made this decision by my own I just don't want to put it on life support and it will die later anyways.. maybe someone will recreate GMG in the future and have fun with it. Thank you for your time. I'm sorry to Shinju who gave me the lead and trusted me.

Have fun in Sigmas to everyone.
Confirmed.
Your officialdom status has been removed and all official IDs will be replaced with the indie GMG ID. Your subforum will be moved to the archive in the unofficial faction section.
(04-24-2017, 10:35 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]NO
DON'T DISBAND
I NEED AN (ACTIVE) GMG FACTION
I HAD PLANS

WASSER WE TALK

Yes, do it.
We need GMG q-q
I had plans too for after I got more free time again, nuuuu...
I'm really sad that GMG is loosing their officialdom, but then it's not really a faction that has a whole lot of attraction to new players, even less for established players here.

It's the sad truth. Hopefully we'll see it revive sooner rather than later!
SCRA should evict Miura and not Canaria.
hey give me a karasu before you leave )^:
I'm not a person of many words and if you wanted GMG so bad where were you when we needed it or atleast send a comm out of the blue or ask in skype. Create a new GMG with something fresh and motivating in it. Since clearly I couldn't motivate anyone to do it.

I will not answer any post regarding the disbandment of GMG.

Admins can close here.
Closing as per request.