Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCRA to [D.Brothers]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission to: 'D.Brothers'
Comm ID: Commodore Alexei Stakhanov, SCRA Defence Flotilla Commander, Captain of the CPW Karl Marx
Subject: Missing Something?

Gentlemen, I think we have something that belongs to you... My men picked it up, after they massacred you with extreme prejudice.

[Image: 200fhb4.jpg]

Also, you may wish to report to the Elders that the ships pictured in the GunCam footage below are now wreckage, thanks to a third of their number. I wouldn't want to report in person though, they've been known for executing people for such incompetence.

[Image: 10fdqx3.jpg]

I hope someone is prepared to take responisbility to losing an entire flotilla to three men in bombers, and losing a battleship to the Marx, without my shields even flickering. Oh, and if you want your little notes back, you'll have to come get them...

For the Revolution! Stakhanov out.

Transmission Ended
Hahah

First we didnt had Battleship...you must have been drinking too much Vodka....Or u cant see the difference between a battleship and a cruiser....The "THING" u saw is called Huntres...and its not a battleship...And u were the one who had a BS....

Second u can keep those as a trophy....it may be the last item that your ships will ever collect from our ships.....