Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ernesto Aguado: The pilott of "Titan" vessel called "Blackie" [Logs]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 79B6FRhl.jpg?1]

NAME:ERNESTO AGUADO
PILOT OF VESSEL: "BLACKIE"-a "Titan" Very Heavy Fighter

---Record #1 "Fates in Magellan"---

"Alright so...I saw many horrific things starting from Corsairs killing in cold blood their enemies to people dying for their country. But this...this was far away from what I saw. Gallics overstepped their bounds and simply destroyed Freeport 4. There were survivors and victims. But through the large scrap field left I saw corpses of unfortunate people. People who were innocent. Even if my origins are as a Corsair.
I would not let this get unanswered. I don't care if navy rejected my requests over and over. If I see any gallic scum I will rape it off their "hon hon hon" and sadic "Hi hi hi". I saw everything. How they just ran at freeport 4 and shot it with their big guns.
Fortunately. I have contacted a few old friends. Researchers. They will help me equip my ship with what is needed to kill these gallics. In favor, they requested me to bring em sore "Titan" vessel powerplants and components. So they can tinker with 'em till they find suitable guns with high firepower.

I am ending this log now. Many things tend to happen in future."