Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ernesto Aguado: The pilot of "Titan" vessel called "Blackie" [Logs]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 79B6FRhh.jpg?1]

NAME: ERNESTO AGUADO

SIGNAL: 21%
PILOT OF VESSEL:BLACKIE

===RECORDING===

---Record #2: "Trip in the Omicrons"---

"Everything went fine today. The scientists gave me special equipment to enter the nomad controlled Omicrons like the feared Iota. Today I am preparing to check the place out. Maybe some stuff will be found out useful for the eggheads.

*-*A few hours later*-*

"Alright so I am stuck again in Omicron Gamma. My cloak has been severely damaged and was unfunctional. Had to detach it to prevent a full ship malfunction. I am hidden deep in the Malvada cloud. Where no corsair would like to wander around, in the Malvada Graveyard. A Sad place I must admit. But at least I took some of these ancient guns. Unfortunate people being killed while proving their might. How the Corsair Empire has come to be...pathetic. This was one of the many reasons I quit. So I will not have the same end. I see a jump hole here...unstable...I could jump in it...But what could be on the other side might kill me. Only one way to find out."

*-*After exiting the jump hole*-*

"Alright, so...everything seems to be doomed here. The place is a bit hostile...Order fighting Core and Nomads fighting everyone else. Seems like I have no allies here...except for the Freeport nearby. I will call it a day and take a break. Omicron Delta is almost as deadly as the tales describe it. Only zoners seem not to care about this wild place where nomads kill everything on sight. Let's hope the Freeport won't end like the sad story about Freeport 7."

===RECORDING STATUS: END