Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ernesto Aguado: The pilot of "Titan" vessel called "Blackie" [Logs]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: D5TPlzy.png]

Name: Ernesto Aguado

Current ship: M10 Class "Titan" Very Heavy Fighter (Modified)

[RECORDING STATUS--->ONLINE]

"Well uh...another day of exploration. I returned to my hideout. Freeport 11 as not a good place to hide after all...Order swarming the place and Core patrolling all day.
Although I found a good supplier that filled my cargo hold with food rations and water for a month. Had to pay a good fortune but at least now I established a good hideout in Omicron Gamma. The leader of the liberty eggheads gave me a corsair transponder so I can safely exit and enter the Docking ring. Although I must not be seen doing so.

Today is also the birthday of "Blackie", this ship saved my arse lotta times. I will polish on its hull a new name. As now I finally got some tools for repairing the ship on my own. I am thinking to name in "Strelok" as the name means actually "trigger" or maybe something else.

As another subject...and this should be a memo more like. I have no other choice. I have to do some piracies to get some cash for food and ship maintenance. I am not proud of this but I got no other choice. And I have to note this,
If I get any kind of smuggler in my face he is dead to me. I hope this way I might earn people's trust. Because I am out of seeing people struggling so hard to destroy the only hope of order and peace.

[RECORDING STATUS---->CLOSED]