Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RHA Oberkommando
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 90%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Battleship Chaumont, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Colonel Etienne Savoie ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): [RHA] Oberkommando

Sujet: _________ A concerning matter

Transmission entrée...

Estimés RHA Oberkommando,

I'm contacting you today with a slightly concerning matter. While distance prevent us from cooperating on military matters, our relationship on economy and trade matters has always been rather strong with frequent sightings of RHT fleet in Council space; especially within the Roussillon system, knowledge of which is only provided to the Council's most trusted allies.

A few days ago a mission debrief landed on my desk that seems to suggest the RHA-Council diplomatic status has taken a small turn and not for the better. Thus I would like to request a clarification regarding an incident that took place days ago involving one of our CLT officers in Hessian space. Logs suggest that he was intercepted, questioned and fined for a large sum:

Our last point of contact made through Monsieur Gluckner and Col. Sanzio nearly 5 years ago, indicates that we have...or rather had the authorization to traverse through the Omega-47 system.

I await your response.

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
- RHA Oberkommando --- Council

Cordialement,
Colonel Etienne Savoie
Chef de Groupement Tactique Champenoise

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]
Classified , Omega-47
28. April, 824 A.S.

[Image: vUwkTed.gif]

Sender: Major Albert "Viking" Fuchs, Spezialoperationsabteilung.
Recipient: The Council
Topic: Misunderstanding

Guten abend Councilmen,

The SOA has detained and dealt with the pilot in question, such misunderstandings will not continue on in the future. Should you wish to be refunded for the lost money, the SOA is willing to compensate. The Council will be granted continued access to Viernheim and Freital to continue the distribution of blood diamonds. Should you encounter anymore issues in the meantime do notify the SOA.

Major Albert "Viking" Fuchs
Spezialoperationsabteilung

Transmission End

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 90%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Battleship Chaumont, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Colonel Etienne Savoie ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Major Albert "Viking" Fuchs, SOA

Sujet: _________ RE:A concerning matter

Transmission entrée...

Maj. Fuchs,

I'm glad to hear that this incident was a mere misunderstanding.

As for the fine, a compensation will not be necessary. Though for future reference, it would benefit all parties, especially allies, to notify each other of such drastic changes ahead of time in order to prevent complications.

If there are no further administrative documents that we need to submit in order to secure our passage through Hessian spaces and to Hessian bases in the aforementioned systems, then this transmission shall act as proof of agreement between the Red Hessians and The Council.

Cordialement,
Colonel Etienne Savoie
Chef de Groupement Tactique Champenoise

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]