Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The People's Republic, and Auxesia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unknown Location , Omega-54
28. April, 824 A.S.

[Image: GSAVFbb.gif]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich, Rote Hessen Armee.
Recipient: Ministry of Truth/Auxesia
Topic: Omega-49 Assault

I am somewhat displeased but amused as well,

Upon the arrival of our forces I had some of my own personal scouts dispatched to survey the installations defenses and any possible forces that may have made way there.

But it seems they found nothing, including the installation itself. After a deeper survey mission of the system SOA operatives reported nothing, leaving me to believe that the Imperials either panicked in fear, or relocated the installation. In any case, Omega-49 no longer has any massive Imperial presence polluting the system's space, but Gran Canaria is without a doubt still congested with minor Imperial presence. If we all have the same intentions here, I'm offering you both to meet on Planet Gran Canaria with me personally, I'll arrange a meeting with ranking Zoner officials, and we can negotiate their complete removal from Gran Canaria. This is an opportunity we cannot pass up. Members of Auxesia, despite our past, you've proven to be an asset in Annexation of Omega-49, if you truly have fruitful intentions for the Army, I suggest you take part. Commissar Tabakov, if you're listening, I'll be expecting you, or a ranking official from the People's Republic to meet with me as well.

Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Transmission End

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich Only
SUBJECT: Omega-49

[Image: HWE.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

"The Corsair presence in the Omega-49 Protectorate is indeed diminished. And as you have said the Corsairs maintain a colony on Gran Canaria which has been there under the 'grace' of the Zoner's movement. It is imperative that this colony be removed from the planet to help ensure both the continued neutrality of the planet in question in addition to extinguishing the Corsair presence in Omega-49 entirely.

Commissar Tabakov will meet with you at the site as our representative and to ensure that our interests in the Protectorate are safeguarded. Bare in mind Bretonia is unlikely to stay quiet during this time of Corsair Expulsion for fear of their own Corporate Colony being terminated. Another matter that should be considered in the future."

HIS WATCHFUL EYE
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hm. An interesting discovery, what a shame they randomly disappeared; either due starvation, fear, or lack of resources, regardless of this, they have lost their footing for their war ships. Our scouts too have failed to find any nearby spacebound installation.

Your motivation to deal with this infestation has sparked interests within the community, I will be personally arriving upon the Eidolon Wraith to the Omega-49 sector to assist within these discussions. For too long, the Cretins have used the Zoners as mere meat shields to further their conquest, but with their recent withdrawal, some concerns are arising.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]