Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DeGrange; CC: Commodore Kalh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3WLlzhs.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative Avery Reeves
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: ea579a49a9181ed8214b354931244b05.jpg]

Gentleman and lethal Lady,

I'm coming to you with a request for all those bits of evidence you might have regarding the Commune cooperating with entities of Nomadic nature, infested or otherwise. Anything you have on this subject or can dig up will prove quite useful to me. It should be worth noting this is a personal investigation in the name of public interest and welfare, as the Commune have been bold enough to attempt incursion into both Pennsylvania and New York numerous times.

It's time this became consequential for them, but I'll need your help in doing that. Share with me what you have and this will yield satisfactory results, that I can assure you of.

Awaiting your responses.

- - - -TRANSMISSION INITIATED - - - -

COMM ID: Captain DEGRANGE, Elisabeth
TARGET ID: Operative REEVES, Avery
ENCRYPTION: HIGH

Image feed online

[Image: utA5RVf.jpg]

Operative Reeves.

It has been a while. I suppose the Commune is your new target of interest.

As far as reports go on this organization, you're not likely to find much apart from their aggressive and fanatic nature leading to engagements. While they do identify themselves under the Outcast flag so to say, they are quite different from the others. They're closer to fanatical terrorists rather than being interested in the black market, cardamine smuggling and trafficking for a profit. They have also shown to be rather ideological, accoring to their mentions of an unknown superlative being or belief, regarding to it as some sort of deity and themselves as it's servants. The same thing that pushes them "to collect bodies" for it, putting it in their words.

Their motives and intentions remain unclear or unknown, nonetheless the ESRD suspects it to be rather paranormal activity, either religious or a cult of worship. The questions stand at what this "deity" of theirs is, what their goals are, what is at the core of their cult and any other information that can be of use. Sadly that still remains to be answered.

Speaking from personal experience, the difficulty in acquiring that information is that it is carried on by their own members, who of course refuse to any kind of cooperation. I managed to intercept one of them in the Vicinity of Manhattan, who was strangely different from past encounters. Going by the name of Filippo Ossari, he claimed to be a scientist and definitely not aggressive. Not the less it ended up with an engagement due to noncooperation. So if anything he's likely to be your best lead.

Is there specific you're interested in? What brings them to your attention?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Elisabeth DeGrange
Captain, First Fleet
CO ESRD

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

- - - -TRANSMISSION TERMINATED - - - -
[Image: 3WLlzhs.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative Avery Reeves
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[Image: ea579a49a9181ed8214b354931244b05.jpg]

DeGrange,

I thank you for being quick and elaborate on the subject, as of this moment I'm not at liberty to say what the investigation is about and what the objectives are, but do excuse the pun. All I will say is that this goes a long way in further developing a Project of this Agency as well as making things considerably more difficult for the Commune in Liberty. All of which will be results that will pleased you as well as Command if I execute it right. And to do that I must uphold discretion as to what I'm actually doing.

Provided all of this goes according to plan, I'll let the series of events that follow from this do the talking, I will say that it'll turn out to be quite entertaining, but I won't tease too much given how little I've currently given you in the way of information, thank you once again for your cooperation.

I'll be in touch.