Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Commodore Dagon (Her eyes Only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]
Message Class: Audio
Encryption: Upham (Alpha)
To: Kaze

Commodore

I'll keep this as brief as I possibly can. I'm offically requesting leave for the forseeable future. I can't say an aweful lot about it but the short version is that the Exiles want to show me their database regarding their affairs with Malta....or something along those lines. However in order to see said database I have to go silent. Given your adventures into the darker reaches of Sirus, I trust you understand.

I'd rather not just disappear, but I do request you keep this as quiet as you can. With any luck, I might be able to get more out of them than they currently intend to show me. However It should be said that I don't know where I'm going or where I will be.

I'll keep in touch when I can.

Victor Steiner
LtCdr
Bretonian Armed Forces
[Image: V75QyWP.gif]
Good evening, Lieutenant Commander.

'Into the darker reaches of Sirius'. Lieutenant Commander, just because I have metal in my body, a wholesome knowledge about various subjects, technologies, political spheres of a multitude of organizations and their dynamics, combat and in how to behave, that statement troubles me.

Even so, I can see your dedication in this task. The interview you had already caused political fallout with the Maltese Government, and now you seek to repent yourself heading into a dangerous situation, to actually guarantee a win for Bretonia and for yourself in this troublesome matter. I have to advise you, this road is a very dark one. Be certain you do want to walk it.

Alas, I am not without empathy, when one tries its best to clear away their sins and heavy burdens in their minds. I will talk with Admiral Wildcat and arrange a personal leave of two full months for yourself. Let us chalk it on personal matters. As for insuring if the worst comes to happen, I will arrange you a set of identification papers that will allow you to transverse Sirius without hassles.

A different name, a different background. Be advised however, that this does not makes you invulnerable to any and all situations. Come to the York, I will have the corresponding identifications ready, and a partying gift for a man seeking redemption.

For Bretonia,
Commodore Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon.