Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 'Nobushi' || From: Yukiyama Minako
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: D0reIes.png]

[Image: gFT2FIR.jpg]

Date: 04/30/824 A.S.

Comm ID: Kaigun-Taisho Yukiyama Minako

To: 'Nobushi'

Signal Origin: Planet Kyushu, Kyushu system

Priority: High

Topic: Recent talks

Kon'nichiwa, 'Nobushi',

everytime one of my soldiers encounters you, the conversations before making it hard to shoot each other, probably because both of our sides know how useless and unnecessary this fight is. I must say, sometimes the boldness of some of your soldiers makes me forget all the pleasant words we exchange but then there is you, seemingly the only soldier who knows the struggle. You know, I would not contact you, if there would not be an intention to wake you up. We consider every Naval Officer, a blind brother or sister. Never lost but still blind. You might say the same about us but this is definitely the case here out of our perspective. You are not stupid, aggressive, or anything like that, but still misguided, explain us your love and passion that you use to fight for the side we, and many others, consider wrong.

Meiyo to yūki,
Yukiyama Minako
[Image: aUkNIEr.png?1]
Kaigun-Taisho
01. May, 824 A.S
Planet New Tokyo, New Tokyo system.

[Image: yT228BD.png]

Comm ID: Nobushi, Itto Kaisa.
Recipient: Yukiyama Minako, Kaigun-Taisho
Topic: RE: Recent Talks

Minako-fujin,

The fight may be unnecessary, but it still lasts and will still last for all I know. Both of our sides know how superfluous our war is, yet no one is taking the initiative to end it appropriately. Unfortunately, the only language used to solve the crisis that you started was outright violence. You, and your allies, may view us as wrong but we share the same view towards you as well. We fight for upholding order, security, and peace, whereas you fight for your emperor, honor, and restoring the glory of the former empire. Shikashi, does the twisted honor you fight for justify the bloodshed you've started? Will your tenno restore the countless lives lost? What will you say to those you contributed to their demise when you meet them in the afterlife? The difference between your decision and ours is the rationality, morality, and sense of duty. Before you try revolutionizing the nation, why don't you try to revolutionize yourself first?

I'm neither blind nor deluded. Like you, I fight for what I believe is right and not for what I'm told is by others. What are your swords for? To protect the empire, to protect the Tenno? Not me. I fight for my people, not leaders, shoguns, emperors or ministers. I fight against anyone who poses a threat to the people of Kusari, whether it is you or my superiors. Back then in the Empire and now in the Republic, what I fight for never changed. While the empire and republic exhaust themselves in this meaningless war, I'm readying myself for the greater war and catastrophe in the aftermath, and I hope you do the same, Yukiyama Minako.

Sayonara.

[Image: hyVRxqh.png]

Nobushi, Itto Kaisa
CO 66th Special Expeditionary Division
5FLT, Kusari Naval Forces

Date: 05/01/824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa, 'Nobushi',

This is the same I told you countless times, hai, of course, we started the fight, but is this because we thought that it is time to kill people? Or is it because we decided that it was a bad idea to bow down to the Gallics that invade Liberty and Bretonia alike? It is always easy to call your side the calm and peaceful one when you surrendered and decided to go on with the conqueror, of course, you are the defending side, you have nothing to fight for anymore. I could also call us the defending side of Kyushu, which you occasionally attack, it is and has always been Imperial space isn't it? And we do nothing but uphold the peace and order there. Let's be honest, we play the same game, just that our board is larger. We both lost the same fight, you decided to kneel and beg for mercy and now you are the little slaves of the Gallics, we decided to stop them from conquering Sirius.
It is only a matter of time until they decided to turn Kusari into another part of their kingdom, they have you in their hands and you fight for them, no matter if you want it or not.
There are no Naval Forces that defend the Republic of Kusari, there are Naval Forces that protect the Kingdom of Gallia from a larger distance. One day, you will see it.

About fighting what has been 'told' us. Who is telling us what? I'm afraid I really don't understand who should be the one telling us what to fight for. We have been thinking our way since Kusari was an Empire, wouldn't you be the ones fighting for what is told you? You have changed your government, not us, we are like we always used to be. If you would really fight only those who pose a threat to the people of Kusari, you would be with us, we never hurt any civilian and we are not going to, your twisted sights about everything are nothing but sad, you once fought for the Empire, and now you turned against it, in the end, you are the traitor.

Meiyo to yūki,
Yukiyama Minako
Kaigun-Taisho
01. May, 824 A.S

Minako-fujin,

It is saddening that you now play the victim when you are at the sharp end of the spear. You know, you were once in the Gallics' shoes, waging war on Bretonia, and another front against the GMG, it's a bit hypocritical to talk about the Gallics conquering lands while you were doing it prior to their intervention, don't you think? And again, you are wrong. The sole reason your emperor was overthrown was because of his naivete and recklessness which would have most likely led to the demise of Kusari, something you still are persistent to not acknowledge. We never bowed down to anyone or became puppets. If the Republic was truly a puppet state, you would have found Gallic outposts throughout our space. Believe it or not, while you would have wished to die for the sake of your emperor and your twisted honor fighting the Gallics until they completely crush us, others wouldn't want to face the same end. The peace with Gallia was a result of rational thinking and a healthy mentality, something you still lack. You claim to be stopping the Gauls from conquering Srius, yet they are still advancing in both Bretonia and Liberty without retaliation. Your efforts are futile. If Kusari had not made peace with Gallia, they'd already be in Shikoku and heading towards Liberty by now for all I care. If there is anyone you want to blame for making peace with Gallia, it should be you for taking Kusari into such a dire state.

You're a shortsighted leader, Minako-fujin, your little empire right now is anything but a threat to the people, but its rise will be in the future. When and if you emerge victoriously, Kusari would already be weakened to fight any war with Gallia, which I'm quite certain it would happen. Your uprising is destroying our attempts to strengthen Kusari and bring it back into a good shape. Kusari after the former war with Gallia will be nothing compared to what it would be after this war ends. This is what I'm preparing for.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not fond of the Gallics nor did I support the peace initially. However, I understood the reasoning behind it after comprehending the bigger picture. I've been called many things; traitor, backstabber, puppet, and a bootlicker for fighting for the Republic, and by extent the people of Kusari. I might have betrayed your beloved emperor, but unlike you, I never betrayed the people. That's where you're wrong, your allegiance lies with the empire, mine is with the people. Call me a traitor as long as you want, just bear in mind that those who did tend to lose their lives before I do.

Even though it may not seem like it, I understand your motives and concerns, yet I believe you're taking the methods and path to solve the crisis. But who knows, I may end up fighting alongside with you, willingly or unwillingly. In the end, I'm where my people need me the most.

Sayonara.

Nobushi, Itto Kaisa

Date: 05/01/824 A.S.

'Nobushi',

you were also in the Gallic shoes then, you keep forgetting that we basically belong to the same Navy, and you also keep saying that it is our emperor, he was yours too. Then you also keep putting us in the light of terrorists by saying we are a threat to the people or even the emperor, the people of Kusari will never face suffering that is caused by us, we will see what the future tells.

Meiyo to yūki,
Yukiyama Minako
Kaigun-Taisho
01. May, 824 A.S

Minako-fujin,

Yet again, you fail to see the bigger picture and the long-term consequences of your actions. I never said anything about you being terrorists, you're a bit too unthreatening to be even close to be called terrorists. Read through the lines, and comprehend the bigger picture of the conflict, Minako-fujin. All I can say is that we will both reach a point where we will regret what we've done, but until that day we will continue to uphold our beliefs.

Genki de, Yukiyama Minako.

Nobushi, Itto Kaisa