Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order | From: Grubozaboyschikov
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Infiltrator.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 23b.png][Image: 4.png]

Good evening,

I hope you remember me.
I would like to entertain the following question: Do any of you have information concerning Outcast-Nomad relations?
To be precise, the two groups working together.

Such information will be most appreciated, since from what I am aware, you specialize in such data.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

The Order is currently in posession of fairly recent evidence on co-operation between one of the known Maltese groups - Church of Sirius - and the Nomad menace. Furthermore, we have indiscriminating evidence against 101st Ghosts of Razgriz in eyes of your regular Maltese. Something that might put an end to their rise ever again if it was to see the light of day.

The Order will gladly indulge in exchange of information if you are interested in previously mentioned cases.

Consul Claidheamh
The Order Overwatch General Assembly
...uploading.data...

Good evening,

I was wondering if you had any sort of data on the Commune, but you've sparked my interest here.
Name your price for the information you posses that you would like to share.

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

There is indeed one thing that you can aid us with. We are looking for compromising communications, deals and otherwise things kept under the rug concerning officers of both branches of Liberty armed forces. Naval commanders and Liberty Security Force agents are interesting targets to coerce into co-operation or press harder into revealing more information themselves. Scandals are means to depose even the most entrenched officers in even more than ussual corrupted democracies.

For the 101st we have something different in mind. They have broken a pact they ought not to and even in their comatose state, the records we posess may just be enough to keep 101st Ghosts a name buried in history books. Lane Hackers look like perfect agents to orchestrate what we want in right time with sufficient credibility to mask your true source from being discovered by the Outcasts.

Consul Claidheamh
The Order Overwatch General Assembly
...uploading.data...

Good evening,

You desire an exchange of information? I see.
At this moment, I do not have what you need ready at hand. Additionally, I am not so interested in undermining the 101st and exposing them.
I will relay this transmission and see what we can come up with.

We will talk later about specifics of this deal.