Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The owners of Fort Siloso | From: The National Council of Malta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GVzqAlj.png]

To our esteemed enemy of the IMG on Fort Siloso.

We both knew the time would come during which the Nación would cast its eyes on a constant thorn in our sides. It is a real pity that the IMG has, for many years now, displayed a rather adverse attitude to our ways. I am one hundred and fourty three years old now, and I daresay that I have witnessed the squabbles for a long time now. Bending the knee to the Gallic, the Crayterians who employ the same methods as those who ousted them from their world before, it saddens me deeply to see the IMG as what it is today: A meagre assortment of little people with no spine, no moral compass, and most importantly, no sense of consistency. Nevermind the fact that you are basically slaves to the Gallic invasion seeking to appropriate Sirius and nevermind the fact you are willing pawns in the Crayterians' perfidious game of revenge against Gallia — what really counts is to stop human trade, does it not?

The amount of disgust the general population of Malta — including the servants you so readily deliver unto a death of fire by destroying the vessels bringing them here — cannot be articulated into a simple statement, for I fear language has simply not been designed to convey such loathing. Actions, however — they do carry the necessary weight.

This is formal and friendly warning entreating you to abandon the base of Fort Siloso in Tau 37 immediately. Any and all personnel or still functional material found on the base will soon be met by the full and relentless force of the Maltese Fleet. The entire contempt felt towards you by every Maltese individual will coalesce into a single and decisive strike that will obliterate any semblence of your pitiful installations meagre existance. There will be no debate, no retreat and no quarter given to you. By your repeated actions against the Nación, you have made yourself our enemy. We advise you to utilize our grace period in order to retrieve any civilian personnel from the base should there be any. After all, only one of us two readily burns the defenseless in a coffin of rapidly melting metal to be met with the harshness of space.

I trust we will be seeing each other soon.