Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Farmers Alliance || From: Dai 343 Kaigun Kokutai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: D0reIes.png]

[Image: gFT2FIR.jpg]

Date: 05/05/824 A.S.

Comm ID: Kaigun-Taisho Yukiyama Minako

To: The Farmers Alliance representatives

Signal Origin: Planet Kyushu, Kyushu system

Priority: High

Topic: Relations

Kon'nichiwa, representative(s) of the Farmers Alliance,

my name is Yukiyama Minako, Kaigun-Taisho of the Dai 343 Kaigun Kokutai and Shogun of the Imperial Navy in exile, I excuse for a very delayed attempt to communicate with you although I was appointed a few weeks ago already. I have unofficially met one of your pilots in New-Tokyo already and attempted to handle out a meeting, but he said that a certain Etsuko Kudo would have told him to keep radio silence. In case this is directed to you, Misuta Kudo, I apologize for the events in Kyushu the last time and hope that it did not make you angry. If this is not going to be directed to you, then please ignore the prior.

The fact that Samura Heavy Industries and you are in a state of compliance with each other plays in the hands of all of us, Samura, the Farmers Alliance as well as the Imperial Navy hold to Samura. We already watch the traffic that attempts to go through Kyushu which is of Kishiro origin and stop it. While your biggest enemy is Synth Foods, we can all agree on our certain dislike against Kishiro. All in all, we offer our support to your group if you offer your support for us. We will assist you in stopping Kishiro vessels and want to work closely with Samura. If you have anything else you might need help with or you can help us with, please let me know and I will see what the empire can do for you.

I await your response.

Meiyo to yƫki,
Yukiyama Minako
[Image: aUkNIEr.png?1]
Kaigun-Taisho

[Image: FarmersLogo.png]

To: Whom it may concern
Topic: RE: Relatinos
Signal strength: High

Konnichiwa,
My name is Amaya Minamoto and I'm the Harrower Flight of Farmers Alliance Lambda Wing. I brought some bad news for you. We apologize for the long response, but recent events have taken our wing out of action. Our leader, Etsuko Kudo, was missed in action during fight in Hokkaido system. We were trying to find her, but... It was fail. Our wing is disbanded now. Someone returned to the fields, someone disappeared. But this does not mean that the fire of the revolution was extinguished. We'll be back. Our leader will return. I hope so.
Sayonara.
Amaya Minamoto, Harrower Flight, the pilot of FA][Rusty.Wing.

Signal lost.