Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Willow the Stargazer Bandit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2py8efp.jpg]
Willow Holt, part-time Pirate
After spending a year in school, I can come back to the guy who took me in, Ryan Melford, and punch him in the face. He took away my Waran! How could he? Luckily, I had enough left over to buy myself a Stargazer and can now terrorize the poor innocent everyone else. I'll be back to write more when I've claimed some prizes. Heh heh.

On another note, I'm celebrating my 19th birthday today, yay me! I lived! The cake I bought myself on the bakery by the landing pad on Erie was delicious. I mean, red velvet cake is always amazing no matter what, but having been stuck in a dorm for a while with thieving roommates makes it even sweeter now that I know it's all mine.

Anyway, I've got to get going, may as well make it to Bethlehem before scrambling my transponder resulting in the Navy firing on me. I don't have the guns to deal with them right now. At least, not anymore. In any case, I'll be writing myself more entries soon, maybe showing off
my beautiful loot to my future self.

(sun)

P.S. I love that feature.
[Image: AUDi3Xw.jpg]
I have a dog! I have a dog!
I was hitting the landing pad on that dreadfully dull city on Erie when I saw a Zoner woman distributing puppies "free to a good home". Well, I saw her, and I just had to have her. Say hello to Isabelle, dear diary. She's mine and I shall call her precious. Isn't she so cute? I'm going to take her home and pet her, and give her her own dog-sized EVA suit and take her pirating! It'll be the best day ever!

On another note, Melford still isn't returning my calls. I hope he's all right, so I have something intact to start with.

That's all for now! Ta-ta!

Now, off to pet a puppy.
I have completed my glorious tour of shenanigans. I made a few million today off of my guns, hilariously worth more than the total value of my ship. It's not much, but I earned it.

ATTACHMENTS:
A ship called Yui-Metal of all things trying to rob a Bounty Hunter over Planet Erie.
One who got away...
Making friends via the application of guns and compliments.
A Navy pilot with principles? I'm actually pretty amazed.
The gunners of the LNS-Michael lack discipline; all firing at once messes with their targeting computers, or so I understand. I feel bad for Michael, but not too bad seeing as he chose to throw in with the Navy. Also, this Abe fellow seems nice. Ooh, and I sold some Rogues to the Police. It's amazing what cops will do for their quotas.
In all, today was a good day to go a-pirating. Now time to sleep on my rented berth on Bethlehem. If anyone needs me, I'm petting Isabelle.
Oh what a last couple days. With the proceeds from my little chattel removal operation, I was able to purchase supplies and labor for a fortress of deceit and evil. Also, someone fought me to a draw, that was mildly entertaining. If I hadn’t been so close when I shot his mine, it would have been a clean explosion. Anyway, here be my entertainment.

I actually forwarded this next guy to my adopted father, Ryan. They got along like a house on fire.

Immediately after this Harvest Season fellow gave me a few credits, G_Gillard came back, and no Planet Erie was there to save him this time!
This Kenzo Masami fellow really likes pain, suffering, and paying people as much to remove pirates than what the pirates actually demand.

The ship Lanerunner appears to be suffering from Lawl's Syndrome. I sincerely hope its captain makes a speedy recovery, so that we may converse in a more rational format.

That's it for now, I reckon.
솜틀Holt, Tsarina

I feel like I haven't done one of these in forever.

So much has happened! To begin with, after Ryan's gone insane and run off or something, I've apparently somehow ended up in the day-to-day running of his company. I mean, it's only temporary, and I'll probably hand it off to someone who wants the damn job, but for now, I get to make friends and influence people from the lawful side of things. It's... an experience.

In other news, Teresa's gone megalomaniac on me. I could make out one word in ten, but apparently she plans to club me upside the head and when I wake up, I'll be perfectly safe in a secluded place with everything I could ever want with a family who loves me. The loss of half of us in the space of a year has really hit her hard, I guess, but I'm watching what I eat or drink around her from now on.

My first attempt to get out of THP for good ended with Ryan's associates getting themselves a bad name in Bretonia. "Wanted for questioning," my arse, I know they're guilty.

My only excursion on Flight resulted in a completely silent Akegata with a load of Plutonium firing on me. He *nearly* docked with Philadelphia, but to no avail, for I cooked him but a moment later. One of my associates, Anton, I believe, was nearby and got a nice little reminder of the perks of being my friend.

Well, I have a bureaucratic backlog, may as well take care of that. Ta ta for now, dear diary!

ATTACHMENTS:

솜틀Holt, Kaiser

Today, on the Magnificent Lunatic, I met a GMG fellow. He seemed nice enough, but from what I can only ascribe to him being more fluent in Kusarian than English, I could only make out that prices for H-Fuel will be rising, at least, according to his privileged view of it. Luckily, those chaps at Sirius Base Construction gave me a shining opportunity to cut down on the impact from the H-Fuel price increase by, in lieu of him paying me for it, his base acting as a storage facility for the Fuel.

Naturally, I intend to honor my offer to Lord Moka and Co. about a certain amount of H-Fuel making its way into their pockets.

I guess that's everything for now. Maybe something else will come up, but I doubt it.
솜틀Holt, Kaiser

I've taken up aggressively expanding my personal demesne. It's as harmless a pastime as I can get, and, well, I needed the break from running around on Black Asp. I've made my way back to Liberty aboard Maxi, and we'll be visiting the Colebrook project soon enough. Hopefully, those nice DSE boys will come through for me.

I've also taken the plunge with the lovely one. We made a deal, and the plan to competitively acquire riches against each other has begun apace.

Though I should probably get back to my roots and hop on Flight again. With more people around, I can afford to take days off again, and still beat the pants off of Andy's marital aid.

Well, I still have Isabelle, as cute as she can be. I'll be petting her now, if anyone needs me.
솜틀 Holt Pankocrator
It's strange, really. I've been more actively following the law than anything else these days. I actually miss the adrenaline rush of the good old days a year ago, where it was just me who stood to suffer if I messed up, and I was always just one jump ahead of the lawmen.

Now, look at me, me. I'm a businesswoman now, and... it's the exact same skill set as piracy, with none of the thrills, but better food. I can see why people choose to live like this, but... it just isn't for me. I want to go back to the way things were.

But look at me mope. Concordia Biotics is really, really, awesome. Andy's legacy got me some really cool toys, like these back-mounted utility tentacles. Yes, I know it's a Something Something Multi-Limb, but it's utility tentacles. I've taken to flying for Exitus Wing as well, which is really fun. A few months ago, I met the Overlord of the Commune, just flying around. It's amazing who you meet these days.

Oh, also, I'm hot on Baire's tail about some equipment he has. A talk between us is... long overdue.
[Image: New_Willow_Avatarpng.png]
I know who I am.
So I get back from Fukuda after what feels like forever, and what do I find?

My quarry gone to ground, my associates drinking the riches I arranged for them to make away in various dives, and the fleet in severe disrepair. How are we supposed to kick any kind of butt with this?

I mean, these things aren't like old Flight, that thing I could maintain myself. At least Frei's men finally cleared up a slot for that pet project of Elroy's, that mobile Missileyard, or something.

Now Fukuda itself is a horrible, horrible place. I mean, there's only one monument to my glory there, and it's the palace I had to hew out of a mountain for myself by hand (with a little help from big kaboom toys. Heh, kaboom.)

The trip back wasn't too bad. They shot me out of a cannon and I was back on Manhattan with a backpack full of credit chips and that biocrete statuette I carved of myself. I mean, I've had worse landings. Carapace got me through the worst of it.

Andy, if you're somehow reading this from beyond the grave, I take back everything mean I ever said about you. This Carapace you fashioned for me (after a fashion) kept me from splattering from a fall of like... really far. I think I counted eight lungs, and none of them were mine! How about that?

I did the secret knock on Elroy's den of iniquity, and so I was back home. Apparently he's been complaining about being "too successful", so he's retreated to sitting with his old squad of friends from before the crew ever picked me up and pining after some Navy officer he doesn't dare approach for some reason.

But that person whose behind was richly deserving of a thrashing has escaped the touch of my boot. Maybe I should contact her and see if I can get her within arse-kicking range. I refuse to believe that someone like her would be anywhere near reasonable.
[Image: New_Willow_Avatarpng.png]
I know what I will be.
I wonder what me a week ago would have thought.

I've managed to personally arrange the chambers, and the test seems to have gone well. Though I do have to wonder: Am I even a person anymore? This meat was built just for me to my exact specifications, and I believe I am still me, but am I really still me?

In this respect, I think that the Core or the Auxesians may actually have the answers I seek. Maybe next time I see one, I'll ask them. I'm going to have to learn to live with that for eternity, after all. Why am I even writing any of this down? I will never forget anything again, and I will be able to tell posterity in person.

I get to live forever and all it cost me was ever having children of my own. I guess this entity who I have nurtured is my child, and I will live on through her.

The Daughter of Humanity. Seems more and more of an appropriate name for her.