Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alessa Samson, CC: The Sol Project (Sender: Commune SS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1d8b5w.jpg]
[Image: 0VwdhaT.png]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Bassam Hussaini
Encryption: #SSUN-B-x-H-x.alg

Esteemed Doctor Samson,

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Bassam Hussaini, Overseer of the Commune's Silver Sun division. Though we never met in person, I'm well aware you've met some of my expeditionary agents, and through their eyes, I've been enthusiastically tracking your progress. I must say I'm a big fan of your work, Doctor. Few are the people who would even consider a project of this scale, let alone embark on it without any promise of financial gain down the road. Bravo.

But let's dispense with pleasantries for now, and focus on business. We've been going through a careful process of moving the funds through various affiliates, in order to assure a cleanliness of the same when they reach you. And let me tell you, this is no small feat. But rest assured they will reach you in due time. In the meantime, I think it'd be prudent to construct a clean, lasting contract, in order to ease the minds of both our respective organizations.

What I suggest is this; You will construct the first draft of the said contract, outlying the points you wish to make the final version. You will then send this contract to me, and I will, If deemed necessary, modify it to represent our own interests. I will then send our version to you, and we will negotiate, until such a time where we reach a satisfactory conclusion beneficial to both sides.

Additionally, to show how completely supportive we are of your endeavor, we've decided to send a sizeable detachment of mercenaries to provide security for your construction site, the cost of their services, completely covered by us. These are very discreet people, they will not divulge their affiliation, and I expect you to do the same. They will contact you...very soon.

That is all for now, I believe. This channel will remain open.

Take care, Doctor. And good luck.

[Image: xjWc0rw.png]
Good evening Mister Hussaini,

I am happy to announce that we have finally finished all evaluation of the project costs, contracts and investment options. Sadly, I have to inform you that the investment of 500.000.000 cr is to low to come to an agreement of the original proposal. We have created a few investment options for factions which lowest investment starts with 1.000.000.000 cr. Therefore I want to propose to you a security contract you might be interested in. I hope this option is suitable for your faction. If you have questions feel free to ask.

Quote:Security service contract
The Silver Sun division obligates to secure assets of the Sol Project for a fix charge.
The Silver Sun division obligates to keep the relation to the Sol Project hidden till both parties agree to a change.
The Silver Sun division obligates to keep any information and knowledge in regards of the Sol Project hidden.
In case of damage or destruction through no fault of one’s own the Silver Sun division will receive a compensation of 75% of the repair costs or vessel prices.
Employees of the Sol Project have the right to order the Silver Sun division to leave an area.

I hope to hear from you soon and we will come to an agreement.

Best regards

Prof. Dr. Alessa Samson

[Image: q5x9eiN.png]