Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the owners of Copper Storage Depot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2py8efp.jpg]
Willow Holt, Private Citizen
I was taking a stroll through Kansas when I discovered your lovely storage place. I thought to myself "Wouldn't it be nice to dock there and see what they have for sale?" So I tried.

Really guys? Can we not? However, we are civilized people in the end, so...

Add my personal ship, Flight to the let-in list and we'll forget all about this little incident about the restricted access.

Regards,

Willow Holt

ATTACHMENTS

Everybody was
[[Re-transmitting]]
I'm not going away anytime soon, so I guess I'll just be...
[[Re-transmitting]]
//I've had a few interactions with the owner of this base, in fact I was there when it was built. I firmly believe this person does not use the forum. To be honest I'm not even sure if it is being used currently, it was meant to be a temporary base to begin with.
//I had a very unfriendly interaction with 1 of the 6 owners. My character wants to contact the other owners(or organize an attack on the POB), but they have no POB thread either.
// the owners of base are a bit unfriendly. Rising the price over possibilities and literally removing players who wanted to help them(from their docking right list)
[Image: 2py8efp.jpg]
Willow Holt, Pressing and heavily armed
I find your lack of a response disturbing. This is an ill omen to be sure.

However, I am a reasonable woman. For the low, low price of, say, 50.000.000 a month, payable to Flight, as well as permanent docking permissions to both Flight and Powered.Flight your base doesn't suffer critical existence failure. You have eight hours, count 'em, eight, before I start impeding operations in the harshest manner.

Hoping to meet under better circumstances,

Willow Holt
[Image: z1rh1TW.jpg] Agara Infeld

Dream on,small time pirat.
Who are you representing?And base is open for all good with Freelancers,lies hurt you know...