Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ORG| // High commands eyes only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
[Image: VFOENuj.jpg]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Jack Light
Encryption: #CYN-581-DPL

I would like to know your current standing with the commune, I've noticed they're going on a much darker path and despite my best efforts I've been unable to influence them from this path. I'd also like to meet with one of your agents somewhere so that we can discuss in more detail the levels of which this cancer has managed to infect Sirius. As you are already aware I've left the commune as of late and I've herd reports that things between the ORG| and the commune are a little... less than friendly. Additionally as a former member of the organization I have much information to share about them that should help the ORG in any activities against them.

*** Upon reaching the end of the recording a program launches that causes the message to become corrupt, it then re-encrypts the message and then erases any trace of the message from the network ***

[Image: OTzB0GG.png]

[Image: B3veXdc.png]
Greetings again,

we're still cooperating with the commune as I see them as a powerful ally. However I'm very interested in what made you leave and the information you want to share with us. I will personally meet you with the Horizon. Location, time and date will be discussed over a more secure channel. Until then: Good luck.

-Director Jacob Taylor | Omicron Research Group
[Image: 1ZbECDd.png]