Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Bretonia. SCRA. Corsairs. CC: Other Canaria Settlement| RE: Summit invitation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: E5_CB3_F94_A9_C37651_C00751_C7_D5974_AE7...21_B48.png]

Attention this message is to the factions mentioned but is also directed to any who have settlements and people upon the surface of Gran Canaria.
This is Jerard Voncloud Security Director of Omicron Supply Industries. OSI you may remember are the Stewards of Gran Canaria.

Im sending out this statement as a reminder that although its been accepted that Gran Canaria is open for anyone to come and set down roots the planet is still a Zoner asset and should be treated as such, outside of the usual crime to be found upon such a world the status of Canaria is that all are welcome under the umbrella of peace and neutrality. Its the one place where no matter your background or origins you can have a fresh start or a means to move away from those lives. This does mean you can encounter Corsairs mingling with Outcasts, Mollys with Bretonian law enforcers and so on.

However its come to my attention that Some of those, specifically some of the ones mentioned in the main address have decided that Gran Canaria can be treated as if it were their own sovereign soil and intend to cause..shall we say "issues" for others.
Do not think this is the case, you were welcomed to the planet in peace.

As Such this is an invitation for a summit between the Corsairs the SCRA, Bretonian forces and any others who have come to called Gran Canaria home. This is mandatory for any who wish to remain on the surface as its obvious some rulemaking is required if any of you want your people to continue being welcome.
This planets structure and purpose was founded upon all the Principles Zoners hold dear, most importantly our Neutrality to which we extended to those who wished to live here, i will not stand idle by and allow all the progress that's been achieved be ruined by those who cannot begin to realize the nature of peaceful living.

I expect you replies very soon.
J Voncloud

[Image: transmission_-_omicron-bottom.png]