Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Deep Space Engineering | Subject: Cold Lake Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: PbsLHqO.png]
To: President Jack Doe

Mr. Doe, I congratulate both of our companies on massive success of the Cold Lake Project so far. Our coordinated effort yielded a technological miracle of a sort, another milestone in great history of cooperation between DSE and Ageira Technologies.

However, I see an opportunity to take our joint effort in this project to a new level. As we are going to face even bigger challenges moving this project forward, it would be much better to face them being strong in unity.

Therefore, I propose to convert the Cold Lake Project into something new and different, backed by our companies acting as a whole, the Cold Lake Consortium. This entity will focus solely on establishing Hypergate connections between Houses of Sirius.

Please, see the attachment for detailed proposal for the Consortium. Let me know if you agree with the listed conditions or if you want to make adjustments of any kind.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: Cold Lake Project
TO: Jay Anderson

Ontario, Liberty Space

Long time no hear,

I hope all has been well for you and your family. I too am quite proud of our achievements in the Cold Lake nebula, the leap in technology we have developed has affirmed our belief that anything is possible with the right minds for the task. And for that I commend your scientists for the shear determination they have displayed in pushing through the barriers we faced at every corner.

We're pleased with the outline displayed below, however allow me a week to view it over and assess what further assets maybe available should we need it. We have other assets in the area should we need to raise capital to further the project along.

Have you decided where you wish The Consortium to base it's head office? May I suggest Toronto as it has more then ample facilities to accommodate all of The Consortium's needs. It is also local to the area and the Gate is in close proximity.

Let me know what you think?

Cheers,
President
Jack Doe

To: President Jack Doe

I appreciate your openness to closer cooperation between our corporations. I don't see any obstacles for establishing headquarters of the Consortium on Toronto station. Its locations and amenities seem to perfectly fit for this.

Regarding additional assets to spare to the project, I believe that a few research and transport ships might be useful at initial stage. I will dispatch Grizzly-class shuttle, callsign Ageira~Tango-11, for the needs of the Consortium.

Let me know about your decision. We are clear to proceed with necessary paperwork if we have principal agreement on this matter.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: Cold Lake Project
TO: Jay Anderson

Ontario, Liberty Space

Greetings,

Mr. Anderson, there's been a change in leadership in the DSE, My name is Dan Gunsmith and i am very happy to meet you. Putting this to the side, i have revised all that's been said and written so far, We in the DSE HC have decided to continue on this great scientific journey with your people. The men are strong of heart and are eagerly awaiting the starting date. Now that willingness is here dear Mr. Anderson, all that is left is proper paperwork and we can start making history for the people of Sirius

Have a good and prosperous day

Sincerely,
President
Dan Gunsmith

To: President Dan Gunsmith

It is disheartening to hear about Mr. Doe's demise. On the other hand, I appreciate your willingness to pick up the business from him, Mr. Gunsmith, and I am looking forward for great cooperation with you.

Now that we are in general agreement about the terms and conditions of this undertaking, we can just sign the memo and move to other important matters. I'm sending you a signed copy of the document so you could sign it from your side and send it back.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
(05-27-2017, 09:30 AM)Jay Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: GIG91MM.png]

It is disheartening to hear about Mr. Doe's demise. On the other hand, I appreciate your willingness to pick up the business from him, Mr. Gunsmith, and I am looking forward for great cooperation with you.

Now that we are in general agreement about the terms and conditions of this undertaking, we can just sign the memo and move to other important matters. I'm sending you a signed copy of the document so you could sign it from your side and send it back.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations

Thank you for prompt response, Mr. Gunsmith. The final task that we as heads of the respective corporations have to complete before the Consortium can start working on its goals is to appoint 6 Directors for the Board.

As a leader of Ageira Innovations, I suggest that 3 seats in the Board are taken by:

- Dr. Clarissa Fairchild, deputy director of Science Division and leader of the Dark Matter Lab at Ageira Innovations.
- Archer Dallas, deputy director of Engineering Division within Ageira Innovations.
- Edison Lawrence, managing director of Legal Department at Ageira Innovations.

I'm looking forward to hear from you regarding DSE appointees for the Board of Directors, Mr. Gunsmith.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations