Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Fujimoto Kaito (URGENT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: jQS9YkJXofyeI.gif]

Sender ID: Shimazu Izanagi
Recipient: Fujimoto Kaito
Subject: Wanderlust

It has been some time, Fujimoto-san.

Our respected lord, the one we both personally know as Kobayashi Sora, has requested your participation in an expedition of his own design. He has declared that the time for our cadre of former soldiers of the Shogun Hideyoshi's legacy to reignite the fire in our bellies that once propelled our illustrious campaign to liberate Kusari. In order to do so, however, he has not turned to our traditional, more warlike methods. Instead, we shall take to the stars of all of Sirius, embarking on a quest for knowledge, resources, alliances, and anything else that may aid us before reestablishing our cause.

Given your history as an eternally loyal and valuable servant of our lord, he has deigned it necessary to have you accompany him on his journey to explore more of Sirius and possibly beyond. Much will be asked of you along the way You will provide counsel, logistical assistance, company, security, and, should Kobayashi-sama's life be threatened, you will be expected to lay down your life for him. If you dishonor yourself, I feel the need to remind you as I do with any other of our brothers and sisters of the severe penalty for any form of seppuku or harakiri. Kobayashi-sama has forbidden this explicitly.

If you are fully prepared to accompany our lord, then you will travel to the coordinates I have sent you in a more secure, encrypted feed and stand by for further orders.

Glory to Kusari. Glory to the Blood Dragons.
-transmission_received-
rerouting

Kobayashi has served me as a masterful wing to be under, and it is very intriguing that I suddenly hear of his wish to invite me along for this trek across the Sirian Sector. The Dragons have indeed changed, and in our short time of rule we were unable to change the ways of the people to how it was meant to gain glory in Sirius. I have done everything in my power to be an adviser to Kobayashi-San, and would not in many years think about dishonor of his name.

While in his presence, on this trip, I vow that I be as much assistance as the days in which we tried to build the Shogunate. I am currently aboard Yukawa Shipyard in my time I have stayed in Kusari as part of the citizenry, due to the effects of the topple and ... coverup, of our fleet plans. I plan to meet Kobayashi-San, as long as the first round is on him.