Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira Technologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: xOvH50I.png]
...incoming.transmission...directing.nodes...
...freeport.nine.relay...metadata.encrypted...
...text.feed.only...

Greetings,

I would like to inquire about your ability to produce custom made androids or at the very least android shells. I need one for my personal use.

If Ageira continues to produce those, I would like to ask how much it would cost me to have one modelled after a picture I would send you. I do not need any software or anything running it, just a custom shell. My only other requirement is to receive full technical documentation as well as datasheets for all the parts of this shell for personal use.

Yours faithfully,
Derek Joel

...sigterm...closing.uplink...
...disconnecting.relays...signal.shut.down...
...transmission.termiated...

...resending.transmission...
[Image: GIG91MM.png]
To: Derek Joel

Mr. Joel, normally Ageira does not produce individually crafted products, focusing on mass production of standardized high technology equipment instead. Going after unique artisan creations in such a complex area as advanced robotics is just too expensive and rarely, if ever, yields any profit. Additionally, we usually don't share detailed low-level specifications that could be used to reverse-engineer our technology.

However, one of our experts in robotics engineering expressed interest in your request. I cannot control what my employees are doing for their spare time, so I will let him take your order. However, you should understand that whatever he created for you is neither warranted nor supported by Ageira and won't contain any proprietary Ageira components.

The engineer, Mr. Muller, will contact you soon over this channel.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: OEUnsth.png]

Greetings, mister Joel. My name is Otto, Otto Muller, and I am engineer, who is interested in your offer. But first ... I want to apologize for the long answer. I was somewhat busy studying the new technology of making titanium-aluminum alloys. But now I am free and ready to discuss your offer with you.

First of all, I have to warn you. I can not use any of the technologies of Ageira to finish your offer. It could be used to reverse-engineer our technology. But there is no point to worry about it. I can use civilian technologies with my own additions to complete your order.

So, I'm ready to start. Please, describe your desires more specifically. And don't forget to attach requiered picture of your future droid.

Otto Muller,
Ageira Innovations
...text.feed.only...

Mr Muller,

I am perfectly okay with you not using proprietary technology for this project, I would even prefer it. As I said, this will be a personal assistance android for my own usage, nothing particularly special. I have a bit of experience in deep learning and weak artificial intelligence programming so I will develop the software for it to suit my own needs. For that I need the datasheets for all of the hardware, of course.

As per my requirements, it needs to have the physical strength of lifting up objects weighing around 25 newtons. It also has to be able to accomplish more advanced tasks requiring manual precision. The rest is up to you.

This is a drawing of the person that the android should resemble.

[Image: N3dUNOU.png]

I hope you can manage it.

Yours sincerely,
Derek Joel

Greetings, mister Joel. I brought some good news for you.
First of all, we found a place to carry out the project. It's industrial sector Alpha-B34, located on planet Pittsburgh. This is a fairly quiet place remote from the eyes of the police and the state, so you don't have to worry about them. Your project will be executed in conditions of absolute secrecy. I hope that you understand that such project... Do not share a legitimate rationale?

[Image: Rah1Mda.png][Image: UywDvMv.png]

The second thing to discuss is the shell. We can provide an exoskeleton model and technical stuff, but to apply a synthetic shell, the surgeon's help is required. You can find someone be yourself or trust me with it.
Now, about technical information.
We are going to use civilian security bot, as a base of your future droid. Of course, we will improve and remake it. So it will suits for you.
Loading technical information...

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/FZH3D9y.png?1[/img]Model: SB-71-A
Powercore: SB Powercore model "A"
Control center: SBCC CPU 32GX
Powersupply: Dual Li-ion Batteries model "SP-PS-A32"
Bearing capacity: 55 newtons
Piston system: Hydraulic system SP-1A
Weaponry: Dual 5.mm machine guns
Hull: SP-Hull model 23T.

In order for the robot to meet your requirements, we will replace the hull, remove the weapons and the upper part, replacing it with a humanoid structure. After confirming the project, we will start our work.
Now, about price. We are not sure, if to be honest. We do not know the exact price of delivery, possible complications and problems. Therefore, make your offer and we will consider it.
That's all for now. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Otto Muller,
Ageira Innovations
...text.feed.only...

Mr Muller,

First of all, it is not possible for me to come to Liberty. If I could work on this myself, believe me, I would not waste Ageira's time, however my current work on Freeport Nine binds me here and I cannot leave for the foreseeable future.

Second of all, I'm not sure if you've read my guidelines, but I don't need a exoskeleton or whatever, but a fully functional, human-resembling android.

Sincerely,
Derek Joel

Greetings, mister Joel. I want to assure you. We understood you correctly.

To produce a custom android we need a base. Hydraulic systems, servo drives, control centers, power supplies and other technical equipment.
For this we will take some details from the security robots mentioned above. Although, some will be ordered individually for you.
So, we absolutely confidently declare that the finished model will meet your requirements and desires.

About synthetic shell. We managed to find a team that will do it. They will arrive in Pittsburgh during the next day.

Otto Muller,
Ageira Innovations
Pages: 1 2